Chapter 28: The Shepherd Family

Start from the beginning

She lead us outside and told us "The family moved to an other topic before I could answer Kara's concern" Kara said "Dr. Grey I-" Mom interrupted and said "Do you like him Kara.... Because I know there an age difference between the both of you...." Kara said "I mean, I've never thought this was going to be more than sex...." I said "Well Kara do you want it to be more than just sex.... Kara said "Well.... Maybe...he's a nice guy and worth more than just sex, but Bailey is his mom, she is the chief!" Mom laughed and said "Please Bailey was my resident did it stop me from dating Derek?" I shook my head and Mom said "Exactly look Kara at first she will be angry, but when she's accepting it, she will give you a speech saying that if you hurt him, she'll give you hell" Kara nodded and said "Okay...." I said "Sooo Kara would you give him a chance...." Kara took a deep breathe and said "I think, I will... he's a pretty great guy and I would like to see how it is to go out with him...." I smiled and said "My person and guy best friend dating..." Mom said "Don't wait to long to tell Bailey, I would be pissed if someone told me so late!" I looked at my mom and Kara said "Thanks Dr. Grey" My mom smiled and said "Your welcome..." Kara said "Lia I'm going to leave you with your family... love you!!!" I smiled and said "Bye love you too!!!" She went inside and left.

Mom and I were left alone and she said "Did it bother you that the family was annoying you with Andrew, I can tell them to stop" I shook my head and said "It's fine Mom, at least the person there bothering me with is good looking" My mom looked at me and said "You think Andrew is good looking?" I looked at her and said "Mom honestly he is good looking... Every nurse and doctor thinks it...." My mom nodded and said "Alright....." I looked at her and said "Want to go inside, I'm pretty sure Aunt Kathleen must already be here" Mom said "Probably...." We both stood up and went inside to see if Aunt Kathleen had arrived.

When we went in, all of my aunts were sitting in the couch talking while my uncles were outside with dad probably playing with the kids outside. A girl came running to me and said "Lia!!!!!" I smiled and ran up to her and said "Kylie!!!!" I hugged her hard, Kylie is Kathleen's middle child. She is older by a few months and she's my favorite cousin. Kylie said "How's Internship treating you!" I said "Well it's treating me like a bitch..." she laughed and said "Getting in the way of getting some" I laughed and said "Ky... there is always time to get some" Kylie laughed and said "Do tell...." Aunt Kathleen mocked "Do tell Lia" Mom looked at me with interest and I said "Nevermind....." Kylie said with a pout "Your no fun...I'll gladly enlighten you with my latest adventures" Aunt Lizzie said "Hmm just like your mom whom shared her sex life with everyone...." Aunt Kathleen looked at Aunt Lizzie "Liz I swear to god it was one time!" Aunt Lizzie said "Well Kath, he was eating out of you in the fucking counter top!" I laughed while Kylie said "Ew! To much information" Mom laughed and said "Did Derek see that?" Aunt Nancy said "We all did..." Grandma said "I still can't believe you would do that in our house Kathleen..." Aunt Kathleen said "Oh please Ma, like you didn't let Dad eat out of you" Grandma said "Kathleen Shepherd I would not have you assuming things about your father and I" Aunt Amelia said "Yeah Kath..." Aunt Kathleen rolled her eyes and said "I thought Nancy was the mean one why are you attacking me..." Aunt Nancy said "Oh please I stopped tormenting Meredith long ago" Mom said "It's true" I asked Aunt Kathleen "Aunt Kath, where's Aria, Hanna, Paisley and Noah???" Aunt Kathleen answered "Well probably Paisley and Noah are playing with our husbands and the rest of your cousins while Aria and Hanna are probably with Jason, Tyler, Kyle and Melissa" I nodded and said "Alright" Kylie said "There probably outside talking about how many people they have banged and drinking" I nodded agreeing with her and Aunt Lizzie said "I hope not...." We all laughed and kept talking.

After we all ate dinner which took about 2 hours since we're a lot of people, the parents were in the dinner table talking while the little cousins were in the playroom. I was in the couch with Zola, Millie, Kyle, Melissa, Jason, Tyler, Aria and Hanna. Aria laughed and said "So Zola...Millie you think you can hang with the big kids" Zola nodded while Millie shook her head which they laughed at. Zola said "Mills of course we can be with the big kids..." Millie said "If you say so...." Melissa said "Millie don't be shy around us, sure the Shepherd Family is big and crazy, but we're all good" Millie nodded and said "Okay...." Tyler said "Yo.... Ky what's your best fuck?" Kylie thought and said "Hmm probably 9 inches" Jason said "Damn couz, that was a good one" Kyle said "Was it more than once" Kylie sighed and said "Sadly it was a one night stand" Hanna laughed and said "All good fucks are one night stands" I shook my head and Melissa said "Yo Lia, why you disagree" I answered "My worst fucks were when I did one night stands...." Zola said "You mean when you broke up with Carter right?" I nodded and said "Yeah, I didn't have good fucks when I was sleeping around" Tyler said "Then what's your best fuck?" I said "I can't say his name so let's just call him Loverboy" Kylie gasped and said "So there is a Loverboy???" I said "Keep your voices down..." Zola asked "Sooo????" I nodded and Jason smirked and said "Soo Ceci, what's Loverboy's size?" My eyes widen and I stood up and went towards him and whispered "Hmm his size well I'm not going to say exactly how many inches, but all your getting is that he's above 10 inches..." His eyes widen and he said "Impressive..." I nodded and sat back down... Hanna said "Hey! I want to know the size" Aria said "You won't tell us a name at least we want a size!" Jason said "As she told me, all you need to know he's above 10 inches" I saw all of my cousins eyes widen and I felt sorry Zola and Millie were hearing this. Melissa said "So Millie tell us about yourself since your our newest addition to the circle" Millie began talking as we all listened to her telling us about herself. We all laughed when she made jokes and had a pleasant time learning more about Millie and also about each other