Chapter 28: The Shepherd Family

Comincia dall'inizio

After I finished eating, I saw my mom standing up and opening the door for someone. I saw Aunt Nancy entering with Uncle Thomas and I ran up to her saying "Aunt Nancy!!!!" and gave her a big hug. Aunt Nancy said "Please tell me you have a day off tomorrow since I'm taking you to the spa" I nodded and said "Yeah I do, sadly Aunt Addie can't come" Mom said "Aunt Addie? Who's that?" I laughed and said "Mom, Aunt Addie obviously" Aunt Lizzie's eyes widen and she said "As in Addison Montgomery" I nodded and said "Yeah Aunt Addie, we hanged out whenever she came to New York!" Mom mumbled something and I said "Well-" the door bursted open and Kara appeared saying "Lia! I have a huge problem!" I looked at her and said "Ummm Kara...." Kara looked and saw my family and she said "I'm sorry...... I didn't mean to interrupt" My mom laughed and said "Kara don't worry... Derek sisters don't bite" Aunt Lizzie said "Don't worry! Nancy will keep her teeth in!" We all laughed and Nancy said "Hey!" Kara sighed said "Maybe your mom can help..." I said "Depends on what is it about" Grandma said "Kara is it? sit and let's talk...." Kara sat down awkwardly next to me in the couch and said "This doesn't leave this room...." Mom nodded and said "Alright..." Kara sighed and said "Joey asked me out on a date Lia!" I laughed and said "About time..." Mom said "As in Joey Phillips! Bailey's son!" I nodded and said "You two have been screwing around for more than two months what did you expect!" Kara said "I thought this would be screwing without expectations" Aunt Nancy said "Boys catch feelings with their penises" Aunt Lizzie laughed and said "True..." Dad said "Not all boys do...." We all looked at him and Aunt Nancy said "Oh please you screwed Meredith in a bar and then you lived with her for a week" I laughed as my dad cheeks got red and he said "I-um sooo what stopping you from dating Joey..." Kara said "I guess, I don't want to be distracted from surgery...." I said "Boys don't distract you from surgery!" Kara looked at me and said "Really... so Loverboy never crosses your mind in surgery and you think hmm I want to screw him in an on call room?" I looked at Kara as my family looked shocked at her and said "No because there isn't a Loverboy" Aunt Nancy said "Lia it's okay if there's a boy you screw around" Dad shook his head and said "No boys!" Zola and Millie went downstairs and Zola said "What are we talking about???" Aunt Lizzie said "Boys..." Millie said "For who???" Aunt Nancy said "Well Kara who's having trouble deciding to go on a date with or Lia, but Derek is being an over protective ass" Zola laughed and Millie said "Oh for Lia maybe the young general surgeon that Meredith is friends with" Mom said "You mean Andrew?!" Kara looked at me and smirked while Millie said "Yeah the one who gave me a ride here once, he's pretty nice and did help you guys replace to frame of the post it" Zola and I looked at Millie and she put her hand over her mouth and Dad said "You guys broke the frame of the post it!" Zola said "It's my fault Dad, Sofia and I were playing and then we broke it, Lia tried to cover it up and Andrew saw it and decided to help us" Mom sighed and said "At least it looks like the original...." I said "Mom were so sorry" Mom sighed and said "It's okay"

In thats moment Aunt Amelia and Lincoln came from upstairs with Scout and Aunt Amelia said "We finished unpacking and what are we talking about" Millie answered "About boys! I said I like Lia with Andrew the general surgeon who's nice" Aunt Amelia said "He is pretty hot for Lia, there is an age gap but Mer and Der also have one..." Aunt Nancy said "Picture?" Aunt Amelia went to her phone and looked for a picture and began showing it off Aunt Lizzie said "Ohh he's hot Lia" Aunt Nancy nodded and said "The age gap how much is it..." Aunt Amelia said "He's 25....." Aunt Nancy said "Well... that's a lot, but Derek and Meredith have a considerable age gap" Dad said "Well Andrew has a girlfriend sooooo" Aunt Lizzie laughed and said "Derek please, your daughter and my niece is hot and that girl he's dating probably doesn't look as hot as her" I laughed and they all looked at me like I was crazy, but little did know they were talking about me. Mom said "Well we haven't really met his girlfriend..." Grandma said "Girls and Derek... let Cecilia find her own person and would it really be that bad if she were dating that surgeon?" Aunt Nancy, Lizzie and Amelia said "Of course not!" Mom said "I really don't know...." Dad shook his head "Definitely! I like him he's my bro!" Aunt Amelia said "Awww Derek's afraid Cecilia would steal his bro..." Dad shook his head and said "I don't want to imagine my daughter screwing my friend alright..." I smiled and said "Enough about this topic... where are your kids Aunt Nancy?" Uncle Thomas said "There outside... Jason and Tyler are in the patio being teenagers... and Chloe and Olivia are probably running around with Ellis and the whole pack" I nodded and said "Alright... have they?" Aunt Nancy "Smoked? Sadly yes...." Uncle Thomas continued "I heard moaning once in the bathroom when I was home from work but when I opened the door Tyler was with a towel wrapped around his waist and the window wide open..." Aunt Lizzie said "You don't think she climbed up the roof?" Kara laughed and said "Probably" Mom said "Lia and Kara come join me real quick" my Mom stood up and I looked at Kara and we left with her.