💜Chapter 29💜

Începe de la început

"S-s-stop.. ju-jung-k-kook..... pl-please s-st....op"
She begged in her broken voice lifting her hand up till his mouth and placed her palm against his soft lips making him to stop talking. Feeling her soft palm on his mouth a different sensation passes through his body.

It was all silent only her hard sobs , hiccups and heavy breathing can be heard. And then it hit him she is orphan, she don't have anyone  called parents, it just a word for her which contains painful memories for her. She might have not felt loved by anyone she never had parents to love her.

Recalling all the venomous words he said to her he felt very guilty, she is not selfish jungkook she is not she is just an angel , just an angel she didn't even said a single word to me after listening to all the bad things I said to her what she ...

Recalling all the venomous words he said to her he felt very guilty, she is not selfish jungkook she is not she is just an angel , just an angel she didn't even said a single word to me after listening to all the bad things I said to her what she did in return is to shed these thick tears from her beautiful eyes. Everytime you just do is to hurt her can't you stop this.

Calming down a little he put his finger under her chin slowly lifting her head up only to see her shedding tears from her closed eyes Because she don't want to see him , she know if she will see his face she will break down badly infront of him. Her whole face was red ,  eyes were also red and puffy, nose turning red as she sniffed. She was bitting her lips very hard to suppress her sobs and her hiccups making them to bleed. Her lips were trembling but she keep on bitting her lower making it to bleed badly.

Removing her hand from his mouth he attached his forehead against her hot one getting to know that she is till sick and her fever is coming back. Lifting his hand up he placed his hand against her warm cheek which was wet from the tears , slowly wiping her tears with his thumb he kissed her eyes which were still close but the tears didn't stop coming out from her eyes.

"I am sorry princess, I didn't mean to say all these things to you, I am really sorry please forgive me"
He apologized attaching there foreheads again. Griping her hands softly and caressing them. It was his first time apologizing to someone never in his life he said sorry to anyone because he never felt guilty in doing anything but from the day he met her he started to feel all those things that he never felt before.

"Open your eyes angel"
she didn't listen to him and kept her eyes closed his forehead touching her warm one.

"Please open your eyes"
he again said but she still didn't open her eyes she was controling herself from breaking down terribly and his voice, his presence, his gesture, his closeness is not helping her either.

"Please"
listening to his desperate voice she finally open her eyes. Looking straight in his eyes with her red puffy one. Seeing her opening her eyes jungkook detached his forehead from her but didn't pull back fully , the tip of his nose was still touching her.

"I am sorry y/n-ah , I am really sorry please forgive me, I didn't mean to say all these thing I said a few minutes ago I was just angry, I am sorry" getting silence in return he again lift his hand up caressing her cheek and attaching their foreh...

getting silence in return he again lift his hand up caressing her cheek and attaching their forehead again as he don't want see her red puffy eyes which were still glossy Because of the tears and we're still shedding tears.

"Please say something"
desperate that what he was to listen her voice Because he know that he had hurted her with his words and he know that his words are gonna leave Bruises behind them

"I-its o-kay , i-i forg-ive y-you"
she said in her soft voice making his heart to clench thinking about how can a person be this forgiving. She didn't hit him , she didn't snapped towars him , she didn't cursed him , but he felt hurt and happy same time knowing that he said bad about her parents yet she forgived him. Thats what a kind person is jungkook.

Pulling back away from her he admires her beauty closely. Slowly leaving her hand he lift up his hand only to grip her waist softly. A low gasp left her mouth feeling him pulling her closer towards his body.

"You are looking beautiful in my shirt y/n" 
he compliments her to lighten the mood caressing her cheeks softly , feeling the warm that was radiating from his palm and listening to his soft voice y/n lift her gaze up to meet his eyes that were already eyeing her.

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED........

______________________________________