“Boobear, Niall’s here for you!” Mum said smiling from the door way. I exchanged a quick glance with Lottie who was trying to hide a smile; as I made my way to the front door, and sure enough there was Niall, standing there in grey sweatpants with a red polo shirt, and sporting a very messy bed head. If only he knew what that did to me.

(Niall’s POV)

As our eyes met, my felt suddenly self-conscious, I’d barely put any work into my look, to be honest I quite literally shoved on some old grey sweats and ran to Louis. My hair was probably a mess and I just generally looked like a scruff. But I didn’t care that much, I wanted to share my results with Louis, and that was the main point.

I ran my fingers through my hair quickly, in an attempt to tame it; but it was no use, my hair was being stubborn.

“Niall?” Louis questioned confused as he got to the door.  There wasn’t a plan on how or what to do in my head, to be honest; I just wanted him to know about my maths result. So I just passed him the results letter. As it all came together in my head, I suddenly felt so awkward, why the hell had I just come to his door to show him my results? Why would he care?

He opened the letter checking over the results with a massive smile on his face.

“You did so well Ni!” he said pulling me into a big hug, and I grasped on to him tightly, I don’t know why it felt so good to have him in my arms; but it did. I could feel the smile on my face widen at the use of the new nickname him and fizzy had taken to calling me, along with ‘Nialler’ and ‘leprechaun’, all of which made me smile.

“Thanks,” I muttered into his shoulder before he drew back.

“Why aren’t you with your family celebrating?” he asked.

“Mum’s at work, and I’ve already celebrated with Greg,” I shrugged.

“Oh,” Louis smiled, as if he was thinking between the lines of the situation.

“What did you get?” I asked, changing the subject from the awkward thought that I’d run out of the house just to see Louis.

“I passed everything,” he said in utter joy.

“That’s great Lou!” I said giving him a high five.

“Hey, wanna celebrate together?” he asked.

“In what way?” I questioned confused.

“Breakfast pizza!” he shrugged chuckling.

“I don’t even think the pizza parlour is open at this time in the morning Lou,” I laughed.

“Maybe so, but we can make pizza whenever we want!” he said, the pure excitement and joy radiating from his body, making me also quite excited.

“Sounds like fun, but do you even have the ingredients?” I asked.

“Probably not, but we can go shopping for them in the co-op down the street!” he said, literally bouncing up and down.

“Okay, but I look terrible! I don’t want to go looking like this!” I laughed.

“You look gorgeous, now let me just grab my coat and my wallet and we will be off,” he said bounding off up the stairs. I could feel a deep blush shading my cheeks, he thought I looked gorgeous?

I felt my belly flutter at the thought, I was nothing compared to how gorgeous he was looking today. I ran my fingers through my hair again, trying to sort it out for a second time. After a couple minutes, I gave up; it was useless fighting with it.