"What is happening here?" Abhishek asks furiously.

Everyone turns to look at him.

"I asked what is happening here?"

"Chief..." his trusted right hand man Rajeev hurries to him.

As he walked towards him, the crowd parted and he found a disheveled Pragya and Nikhil at the storeroom door. Abhishek starts frowning seeing Pragya as images of Tanu and her lover filled his mind. He didn't understand why it hurt more to find Pragya like this than when he had found Tanu.

"Abhishek ." Pragya starts hurrying to him as tears filled her eyes.

Abhishek puts up his hand to stop her and Pragya stops in shock.

"Rajeev?"

"Pragya is saying that when Pragya went in to get the stock, Nikhil followed her and tried to force himself on her." Rajeev explains to him.

"She is lying, she called me here." Nikhil tells Abhishek .

"He is lying. He has been harassing me all these days. And today..." Pragya starts crying as she walked towards Abhishek .

"Harassing you?" Abhishek asks with a frown.

"We are having an affair. We have had sex before and she thought it would be kinky to have sex in the storeroom with everyone outside." Nikhil tells her.

"STOP LYING YOU bas***d!" Pragya furiously shouts at him.

"You wanted to have sex now and you forced me to come down here. Now, when we are caught, you can't escape by putting the whole blame on me." Nikhil tells her.

"Abhishek ... I am telling the truth..."

"You both are fired." Abhishek tells them.

"What?" Pragya shouts in outrage.

"I don't pay you two to have sex in my office during office time."

"You believe him over me?" Pragya asks him in shock.

"With good reasons." Abhishek tells her cruelly indicating their affair.

Pragya felt as if he had slapped her.

"Rajeev, cancel all their contracts and finish off everything with them by the end of this day." Abhishek instructs him and turns on his heels and heads back to his office.

Abhishek couldn't sit calm realizing that his suspicions were all true. Pragya was nothing more than a gold digger. He knew it, then why did it hurt so much. Hearing the door open, he turns to find Pragya furiously standing there.

"How could you believe him? How could you, Abhishek ?" Pragya asks him furiously as she held his collar and shook him.

"Don't touch me." Abhishek tells her in an angry tone as he extricated her hands from his and cleaned his wrinkled out shirt.

"You have to tell me, NOW, that you believe me. That you know, I would never betray you."

"I don't believe you. I saw with my own eyes."

"What did you see? You just walked in and declared me guilty." Pragya accuses him. "How could you?"

"Because you are guilty, Pragya."

"He was harassing me all these days and today, he tried to..."

"If he was harassing you why didn't you complain then?" Abhishek asks her not believing her.