The hidden culprit

Start from the beginning

Jihan," So our son didn't do that?"
Ken," No.. He wasn't the one.. When he found about that video, he even destroyed the original copy.. I didn't knew back then that the other person was his friend.. He really was angry at his friends and threatened them to destroy every copies that they have.. I heard that Namjoon wanted to find me.. But I got scared.. If Namjoon knew about me, then I won't be alive.. So I ran away.. But all of my wrongdoings were put on Jeremy's shoulders.. I was the real culprit but.."

Jihan smiled and looked at his wife,
" Our son wasn't that evil person, Honey.. Our son wasn't the culprit.. Our son even scold his friends for their did.."
Risa teary," Yeah.. We didn't raised him wrong."

Ken," I'm sorry.. I wanted to come here earlier but I don't have that courage.."
Jihan," If you are that sorry, then not only us go and apologized to Jin and Namjoon too.. They are the real victim of your crime."
Ken," But it is you who lost your son because of me?"
Jihan," But because of your stupid revenge plan, they too lost lots of things.. Until they won't forgive you, we too won't forgive you."
Ken," They won't forgive me.."

Jihan," Go and try first.. If you were here before 2 days or even a year earlier, then maybe we had hit you but now we are glad you come to us.. Because of you, we found our son wasn't the perpetrator.. Maybe just like that Jin too will be glad if he found out his friend never tried to harm him.. The faith that we lost in our Jeremy, if you can put it back even just a little then We, old couple, even won't curse you for your past crimes even though you could be reason for his death.. Because for right now, we want everyone to remember our son as a good son, good friend and as a good person.. More than someone cursing him for his death.. Are you getting us, young man?"
Ken nodded," I got it.. I will tell Jin everything.. But Namjoon, I still can't do that."

Risa," What?.. Namjoon is also such a nice person how can you be still not sure of him?"
Ken," What?.. Namjoon is a nice person?.. Who told you that?"
Risa," We met him yesterday.. He really had to go through lots of things alone.. Because of the situation, he even sacrificed his lover.."
Ken," Aunt, you don't know how cruel person he used to be in the past?"
Risa," People can change with time.. For example you.. You need 2 years to get courage to confess to us.. Don't you think you also got changed?"
Ken nodded.
Jihan quickly," I think I should tell Kook.." paused.
Risa patting her husband," If you wanted to talk to him, then do it.. It's not that he is the only reason for our son's death.. "
Ken," Kook?.. Who is he?"

Risa interrupted," Young man.. Give your details.."
Ken surprisingly," What?.. Why?"
Risa," What if you ran away without confessing to the others?"
Ken," I won't.. Believe me.."
Risa," Just do as I say.."
Ken gave her contact number and address and left.

After reaching home, Ken heavily sighed.
Wen," Why are you sighing like that?.. Did you win a war or something?"
Ken," You.. Aren't you going to your university? It's time you should head there.."
Wen," Why would I?.. I'm good here."
Ken," Did someone bully you at the university?"
Wen surprisingly looked at Ken.

Ken," What?.. Am I right?.. I never thought my cousin could be bullied too."
Wen proudly," Noone can bully me.. It is always I who bullies others.. "
Ken hit on Wen's forehead," Don't feel happy about it.. You aren't having great achievements for it.. And stop your bullying habits.. Or else I will have to talk to your Dad.."
Wen irritatingly," Don't talk like our president now.."
Ken," President?"
Wen," Student council President.. His name is Jin.. He always behaves like almighty.. But I heard lots of rumours about him."

Ken surprisingly," Jin?"
Wen," Maybe you too knew him.. His one of friend died because of suicide.. I saw that dead friend's picture with you in your university album."
Ken," Jeremy.. Are you talking about Jeremy?"
Wen," Ah.. I remembered.. Yeah.. He was Jeremy who got suicide.. You know there is rumours that our President is gay.. And once his video fxcking with a guy got viral.. And I even heard Jeremy used to like President so he killed himself.. But our president never stopped playing with guys even after that.." Laughed.
Ken angrily shouted," Stop it.. Who told that nonsenses?"