Bad timing??

Jin grinned," I don't believe you...Just leave. "
Tae," Senior.. I.."
Jin loudly," Leave.."
Min," Tae.. I think you should go for now."
Tae," But.."
Min grabbing Tae," Let's go.. Let's go for now."
Min dragged Tae outside with him.

Everyone was still puzzled.
Yoongi," So.. all these times.. He was reporting everything to Namjoon."
Jimin," I never thought Tae could do that.."
Jin angrily," Stop.. Talking about him.. Don't you have your classes?.. Just go.."
Jimin had never seen Jin angry this much before so he got frightened.

Jimin," Kook.. Let's go.. Senior is angry now."
Jungkook," Hmm?"
Jungkook was still shocked because of Tae's sudden confession. Even though he don't like Tae, but Tae's bravery towards himself feelings and to confessed Jin in front of all was unbelievable for him.
Jungkook hesistantly," Le.. Let's go."
Before leaving, Jungkook looked at Jin, who was still angry on Tae.

Hoseok," Jin, why are you angry at others?.. Don't you know you make Jimin and Kook scared?"
Jin clenching his hands," Why won't I?.. Even though you warned me to not trust Tae.. I still thought Tae can't be like that.. Even though Kook told me he is Min's brother, I still trust him.. But just as his brother, he too show his colors.. I can't believe all these times he was the one who is telling our secret to that person.. He just broke my trust.."
Yoongi shockingly," What?.. Tae is Min's brother?"
Hoseok," Yeah.. Yoongi."

Yoongi," It means all these times we were being fooled... Tae, I can't believe it.. Not only he is a betrayer but he is also our enemy.. I will.."
Hoseok interrupted," Yoongi, Don't be stupid.. Tae is Min's brother.. only Me, Jin and Kook knew about it.. The way Tae and Min are hiding their relation a secret I can tell these brothers are planning something.."
Yoongi," Plan?.. What Plan?"
Jin," That's what we have to find out.. And I also don't think he is just here to hurt Namjoon by making Suhan his scapegoat.."
Yoongi confusingly," Now.. What Suhan had to do with this Min?"

Hoseok wanted to tell Yoongi everything. But because of yesterday incident Jin lied to him.

Jin," Min wanted to hurt Suhan because he is Namjoon's little brother."
Yoongi," But aren't they friends?.. I mean Namjoon and Min.."
Hoseok realized Jin was lying to Yoongi because of his bigmouth, so he too joined with Jin,
" No idea.. According to Kook, they aren't friends anymore.. But still I can't understand."
Looking at Jin,
Hoseok," Why were you behaving so polite with Min?"
Jin," Don't forgot Hoseok.. Min is not such a simple person.. He joined our council, it means he also wanted something else.. To know his reasons, we have to be close to him.. Even if he is planning to hurt Suhan, Kook or someone else, we can't let that happened.. Not in our presence."

Yoongi," I don't know.. What exactly is happening?.. But I wanted to beat this Min."
Hoseok," Me too.. That's why I'm with you, Jin.. Let's clearly find out what's going on with this Min's mind."

Min dragging Tae in a room.
Min," You.. You like Jin?" Looking at Tae.
Tae nodded putting his head down.
Min irritatingly," Why?.. Why him?"
Tae," Are you angry because he is a man?"
Min," No.. Tae.. I don't care whom you like.. I will always support you, but why Jin?"
Tae," Hyung, Why?.. But why can't it be him?"
Min," Because Jin is Namjoon's ex, Tae.''

Tae shockingly," What?.. It means Senior ex- lover that Wen was talking about was Namjoon Hyung.. But You also like Namjoon Hyung, right?"
Min surprisingly," What?.. How did you know about it?"
Tae," Dad told me about you.. He told that you love Namjoon's Hyung too much that its hard to control you.. That's why he sent you to abroad."
Min," You are Right.. But it was all in the past..I don't love him anymore.. Still Tae, Jin is not such a nice person that he seems.. I had already seen his true colors.. Believe your Hyung."
Tae," I don't believe it.. Senior Jin is.."
Min smirked," Do you really think yesterday what Wen was saying just only a rumour?.. There is no such a rumour without any base, Tae."
Tae," What do you mean?.. I don't believe you, Hyung."