OBSERVER..

Hare," But why us?"
Tae," Because for this work, you are the best candidate."
Wen," But wasn't it you who don't want to involve with us? And why are you suddenly interested on that dead man?.."
Tae irritatingly," Are you doing or not?"
Wen," Fine.. I don't know if I can revenge on Kook or not.. But I think I can really get back to Senior Jin because of this Jeremy."
Tae," I'm asking you to just find his details."
Wen," I will.. But after hearing that Senior Jin and Jeremy used to be close friends.. I'm sure I can take advantage of it.. And this time, I will found out by myself."

Hare," What about me?.. Last time I did give you the information."
Wen irritatingly," Don't even make me remind that.."
Tae," You are not going to hurt Senior, right?"
Wen smirked," You need Jeremy's information?"
Tae nodded.
Hare," Then don't interfere."

Tae knew it was bad idea to ask Hare and Wen but still right now he can only rely on them. Even though they are not nice persons.. But they can gathered all sorts of information including truths or rumours. And to find the truth as soon as possible, they are the only shorcuts for Tae. Tae did believe his brother must be innocent. But when Seniors told his brother used to be a bully too, he can't convince himself anymore that his brother wasnot involved in Jeremy's suicide.

Next day, Jin looked at Jungkook but later was completely ignoring his gaze. Hoseok noticed Jin.

Hoseok whispered to Jin," What's wrong?"
Jin got startled," Hmm? ..nothing.. Why are you whispering?"
Hoseok," Then should I ask loudly why are you staring at Kook?"
Jin," Shut up.. I'm not not looking at him."
Hoseok," Do you think I don't have eyes?.. From the start you are only staring at him.. What's going on between you two?.. Yesterday he was staring and today you."
Jin quickly," What?.. He was staring at me."

Hoseok laughed," I lied.. He was staring at Tae yesterday.. But you really got pannicked when I told you he was looking at you?.. Jin, tell me truth what's going on your head."
Jin," Nothing.. It just.."
Yoongi interrupted," Why are you two whispering?.." Looking at Jin and Hoseok, " And this one, where is your attention?.. Don't you know you are misarranginging these documents?" Patting Tae on his shoulders.
Tae snaps," Huh?.. Sorry.. I will do it again." Tae was too deep in thought about his brother that he couldn't concentrate any more.
Yoongi looked at Jimin who was watching at Jungkook but later was busy on his own work.

Yoongi loudly," Why the hell am I here?"
Jimin snaps," Hmm?.. What's going on?"
Jungkook," Why are you yelling, Senior?.. As if you are seeing something unpleasant."
Yoongi," Kook.. You are the only normal person here."
Jungkook," It means.. You are also abnormal?.." Teasing Yoongi.
Yoongi clearing his throat," I mean beside me."
Jin," What?.. Why are you saying like that?"
Yoongi," Because you.. Jin.. You are not concentrating.. " Pointing Jin he was looking at the documents but in upside way.

Hoseok," And what about me?"
Yoongi," You.. Don't even mentioned it.. At least these two.. Tae and Jin had still something at their front.. But you.." Hoseok indeed was not doing anything and was just whispering with Jin.
Jungkook," What about him? He was doing his work." Pointing at Jimin
Yoongi muttered," I can see.. what he was working at."
Jungkook," Say out loudly.. "
Yoongi," Nothing.. I can't be here anymore, I'm leaving."
Jungkook teasingly," Take me with you.. I can't live here with these abnormal people."
Jimin," What?"
Jungkook followed Yoongi.

At the cafeteria,
Jungkook," I thought it will only be two of us."
Yoongi," Me too.."
Irritatingly,"But why did you all followed us?"
Jin," Well.. I was hungry."
Tae and Jimin at once," Me too."
Hoseok," Well.. I don't want to be alone there."
Jungkook," Whatever."
Jin didnot know but Jungkook already noticed the gaze of Jin towards him.

Jungkook," Senior.."
Jin," Hmm?"
Jungkook signalled Jin to come close to him. When Jin did it, Jungkook whispered on Jin's ears,
" Stop staring at me."
Jin loudly," I amn't.."
Jimin," What's wrong, Senior?..Does Kook again tease you?"
Jin," No.. Nothing.. Let's eat."
Jin muttered," Who is staring at you?" Glaring at Jungkook who was giving back a smile.