"We're all set to go!" Trixie cheered as she carried two slug carriers in her hands.

"Fabulous! Now Pronto the magnificent will make us an exit!" Pronto exclaimed as he aimed his blaster at the wall of the storeroom with a Grenuke loaded in it, slowly powering up.

I blinked.

"Wait, what?" I mumbled, realising what he just said. I turned around and saw Pronto pulled the trigger. His Grenuke fired out and megamorphed.

"Pronto! What are you doing?" Eli yelled as the Grenuke crashed into the wall of the room, but the wall was too thick to collapse solely by the impact.

Then, the tail of the Grenuke started to light up.

"Oh floppers."

Cobra, still in her megamorphed version, yelped when the Grenuke exploded.

Gallons of water started to gush in rapidly with unimaginable force.

I gasped when the water pushed me harshly, shoved me backwards towards the door of the storeroom. My eyes fearfully looked around for Cobra.

In a split second, the water filled the room to the ceiling and there were blaring alarms all around the building.

I was starting to drown. In a panic I detached my helmet from my suit and put it on my head. The water in my helmet was automatically flushed out, and my vision finally became clear underwater.

The strong waves were carrying me straight out of the room. I reached out for the door frame at the perfect time and firmly grabbed it for dear life.

Through the overwhelming water pressure on my body, I still managed to hear a faint chirp. It was as if the chirp set off an alarm in my head, I strengthened my vision in search of the source of the voice.

It was Cobra. She was forced to returned to photoform from the strong waves, and she was being washed out of the room.

"Cobra!" I called out, my grasp on the door frame softened as I allowed the strong waves to carry my body towards her.

"Alessia!" I heard a muffled voice calling out for me, but I ignored it. My motherly instincts kicked in. I could never let Cobra or any of my slugs be in risk of danger.

The strong water waves was powerful and it carried Cobra to a higher level in the building through the stairs. I put on my flippers that were initially attached on my suit and swam against the strong current towards the stairs.

Swimming up the stairs, I finally broke out from the water. The water had not fill this level. The water was only knee-length, but things will be very different in just a matter of seconds.

I removed my helmet hurriedly and got on my feet, out of breath. The waters were filling in fast, but my heart was beating at an even faster rate as I searched for her.

"Cobra! Where are you!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, almost as loud as the waters.

My eyes narrowed when I heard a blaster powering up behind me. In one swift motion, I turned around, loaded a Torpedo Shell in my blaster and pointed it at the unknown slinger.

My eyes widened and heart dropped from what I saw. It was Malvolio Drake, his blaster with a Grimmstone in one hand, and shivering Cobra in the other.

"Hi princess," he greeted with a sly smirk.

"Give me back my slug," I hissed. "Or else you'll have a taste of what my slugs are capable to do to you!"

"Do you seriously think you can come into my property, take my slugs, and demands for me to return your slug?" Drake said, his tone slowly rose with anger. "And you're an idiot to be so confident without your slugs and oxygen!"