I cupped her face in my palms and looked into her eyes. "I promise I'll come back to you. Nothing and no one can ever keep me away from you again."

She smiled, "Okay, I'll wait. But if you don't call me in two hours, I'm coming over to check on you, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay."

Getting up, I grabbed my phone and my keys. I went over to the drawer beside her and pulled out a notepad and a pen. Scribbling down my address, I handed it to her. She looked at it and frowned.

"This is not the address we have on file for you."

I smiled at her. "I know. Consider yourself privileged, woman."

When I said that no one knew my address, I meant it. the house wasn't in my name or the name of anyone associated with me. So, there was no way the FBI could track it. Only a handful of people knew my real address.

I pulled her in my arms one more time. My hand touching her lower back, right where her tattoo used to be.

Pulling out of her embrace, I kissed her on the forehead, then looked into her eyes. She smiled at me.

"I love you, baby, do you hear me? I f**king love the shit out of you."

Her eyes widened in surprise. She looked completely taken aback. I knew she must be feeling confused, but I just couldn't explain to her the change in my behaviour. At least not yet.

Getting up from the bed I rushed from the room and out of the shop. I called Mik and he answered after a few rings. I told him what Freya told me and he promised to meet me there. I also called Levi and told him to get a few men ready and meet me at my house. I drove like a crazy f**king bat out of hell, hurrying to get home to my kids and the potential danger.

When I arrived, I parked my car just outside the gates. I wasn't going to risk going in and having someone ambushed me to get to my family. Mik pulled up about ten minutes after. He parked his car then got into mine.

"Do we know who this crazy f**ker is that is coming to your house to die?"

I laughed because Mik was thinking the same thing as me. If the person didn't provide a valid reason why I should let them live, they were going to die.

"No, he didn't leave his name or number, so I couldn't call him back to find out."

Mik grunted, "Smartass."

I chuckled, "I try."

Just up ahead a silver 1969 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 pulled up and stopped right in front of me.

Mik whistled, "F**k, that's a sweet ride. If the f**ker has to die, I call dibs on the car."

I eyed him like the idiot he was. "What the f**k are we, twelve? My house, my car. Those are the rules, everyone knows this."

He returned my look. "There's no such rule. You just invented that f**king rule."

I laughed, "That's beside the point. Whether it was just invented or been around for decades, it's still a rule. Do you just disregard the rule just because it wasn't invented before you were born?"

He rolled her eyes and shook his head. "Whatever man, the car is yours. No point in me arguing with you about it. I might get a headache before I get the car."

I laughed again, "If the f**ker have to die, I'll play you for it."

Mik turned and smiled at me, "You're on. Now let's go and find out who this idiot is."

I nodded. Grabbing my phone, I called Levi and Lloyd. Letting them know that we were ready. Seconds after the car was surrounded by my men. The driver exited the car, with his hand raised. The back passenger window was rolled down. My men inspected the car, but the person at the back didn't come out.