Chapter 5: Laura/Nick

This chapter is dedicated to anyone who reads this -- thank you so much, you have no idea what it means... I mean, if you also write and post your stories on Wattpad, then you probably *do* know how much this means to me... but, let me have my moment. 

A/N:

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

This is what I woke up to: 

(Ignore the image quality

(Ignore the image quality... I write on my computer, but I took the photos on my phone...)

I have no idea where these reads came from all of a sudden overnight, but I'm so thankful to anyone who's read this so far! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I have readers in the US and in Canada!!! The Canada ones are most likely all from my friend, but if there's anyone other than me and my friend who lives in Canada who's reading this... YAY!!! As for the USA ones... I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE PEOPLE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY READING MY STORY -- I'M OVER THE MOON WITH HAPPINESS. 

(I usually don't use so many caps when I write or text, because it bothers me to no end, but this is an incredible exception. Sorry if it bothers anyone.)

Anyways, the point is, thank you to everyone who's reading my story, now or in the future. *Cries in her bed from happiness*

Other than that, let's get straight to the story. I was going to post this chapter yesterday, actually, but I'm kinda glad I waited. 

Happy Reading!

Chapter 5

Laura/Nick

Fudge... cra... shoot! Why, why, why did I call Will "Willy boy"? And, I shouldn't be giving Will the cold shoulder. I saw that look of hurt flash through his eye when I brushed his hand away for helping me up off the ice. And, for some reason, hurting him hurt me. Now we're avoiding each other.

Right now, I'm walking with Will in awkward silence to the locker room. Our first practice is about to start. When we get to the locker room, I see a horde of a dozen or so boys standing there talking amongst each other. They are all about our age -- eighteen to twenty years old. Most of them have brown hair of different shades, but some of them are blonde. They all have a mix of shades of brown, blue, and green eyes. And, thankfully, they are all dressed. All of them are in black athletic pants and black sweaters with the Kensingburg Lions logo on the left side near their heart.