"You are the most important person to me, he can't just....."

"I don't exist in between this! I shouldn't. You got a life to live, live it the best you can. Once you loose a person it's hard to get him back, before he finds a comfort in someone else be available to him. Be there for your mate mot for me." Taehyung cut him off.

"You are not understanding..... he can't..."

"I do and that is why I'm saying. Stay happy with him, start a family willing and rightfully and live a happy life love." Taehyung said putting his hand over his stomach. He can feel the warmth of an innocent life inside him.

"Talk to him later. Okay? Clear this and lift up your relationship. I expect great results from you." Taehyung added.

"I'll try." Jimin replied plying with the hem of his shirt study. "Thank You Tae. I love you"

"Love you more, i gotta go. Lunch will be ready and i have to take bath also." Taehyung stood up, one hand still supporting his stomach and his mind is filled with his own words.

Tae, I...... I think Jungkook is in danger.

"He'll be fine, he is a True Blood after all."

No, i just heard Chim saying Suga is very angry and sad. He said they are currently in hospital. Suga said Yoongi even cried.

"W-What are you saying? Did something serious happen to Jungkook ? Why is he in hospital?"

I don't know!

"I hope he'll be okay."

You not going?

"No"

Tae....

Taehyung cut the link with his wolf. As much as he was worried and wanted to know he can't, a slight hate took over the love in his heart.

Taehyung do love Jungkook but Jungkook did wrong to him, and then a fear that he might smell the baby, no way Taehyung is far okay without him.

He went inside washed up, changed the clothes and made his way to Yeonjun who was in the training to get him ready.

"Kook you okay?" Yoongi sat beside his brother and held his hand.

"I-I am." Jungkook said with a small cracking chuckle.

"This isn't funny Kook. You've been out there the whole night. What if something would heave happened?" He was looking at Jungkook with anger who was smiling like an idiot in return.

"You should've seen your face, you look cute when you are angry." Jungkook said trying to sit up. "I'm a True Blood hyung i can handle the danger."

"A True Blood who can't even stand properly." Now it was Yoongi who laughed.

"I'm not crippled." Jungkook pouted.

"Not crippled but lousy baby." Yoongi popped Jungkook's nose and laughed.

"You are mean to me, I'll remember that and will make you pay, Grandpa." Jungkook spoke and looked away while pouting.

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh, he never saw such cute True Blood, they are suppose to be beast but his brother is cute.

"Jackson is outside waiting should i call him?" Yoongi asked.

"How about you finish the paper work and we go home, i don't wanna be here." Jungkook said crunching his nose.

"Alright then, change into your clothes and I'll be right back." Yoongi patted his back and stood up to leave.