"I don't know.... I was..... i...."

"Where the hell do you go every night Namjoon? Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"Yoongs....." Jackson tried.

"My brother has spent whole night outside and no one knows, no one cares. What if he got hurt? What if he had been in a danger? I fucking don't know what was that place where he stayed last night." Yoongi couldn't calm himself down.

He was still in a heated moment when his phone ringed, as much as he wanted not to attend it he has to, it's Jimin who was calling him., not to forget after a half day.

"Hello."

"Hi Minnie."

"What is it Jimin."

"You still angry?" Jimin asked sadly, as Yoongi never, ever since they mated called him by his full name or his real name.

"I'm not. I'll talk to you later." Yoongi was about to cut the call but Jimin stop him.

"Mini please just listen..."

"I'll talk to you later." An ice cold voice of Yoongi cut Jimin whining.

"Did you find Jungkook? Where is he? How is he?" Jimin asked.

"I SAID I'll talk to you later, how hard is it to understand!!!" Yoongi tried to control but Jimin is really getting on his nerves now.

"I..."

"Don't call me. I'll come back home and talk. Bye." Yoongi cut the call not even letting him say anything anymore.

"He is awake, you can meet him now." They were alerted by the doctor's voice and Yoongi was the first one to run inside.

"What happened?" Taehyung said as soon as Jimin cut the call and put the phone down on the bed.

"Huhh... ahh N-nothing." Jimin shuttered.

"Okay so what happened?"

"It's noting Tae."

"Jimine will you like cut the crap and tell me?"

"All is okay. Don't worry."

"Fine then I'll ask Yoongi hyung"

"Yeah tell me too if he answers." Jimin muttered but Taehyung heard him.

"What happened between you two?" Taehyung asked strictly.

"Tae...."

"Jimin..."

"He is angry."

"Why?"

"I don't know he just, you saw the way he looked at me in the morning! He just don't tell me and is mad." Jimin replied while sitting on the bed's edge.

"Did you say something that.... You know like triggers anything?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked at him.

"Ever since you got.... I mean that incident of yours me and him hardly talks. I can't stand Jungkook and he thinks Jungkook has a valid reason to whatever he do. We can't get on the same page not with this mindset." Jimin replied.

"Why are you destroying your relationship with him because of me? Don't do that. No, never don't do that. Me and my mate can't get along but I would never want that for you. Yoongi hyung is good, he cares and he loves you and you shouldn't do anything like that." Taehyung asked pulling his hand in his own. "He is important, he should be your first priority, not me Jiminie."