"You're so cute."

Mark had leaned close to whisper the words in Donghyuck's ear, Donghyuck letting out a small yelp of surprise. Why was Mark being so clingy all of the sudden? And why did Donghyuck absolutely love it? A warm and giddy feeling spread in his stomach, last time he had felt like this was indeed when he had a crush. But Johnny couldn't be right, there was just no possibility of Donghyuck liking Mark in that way. He wasn't even attracted to boys, well, maybe to Mark but only sexually. No way he would get romantically attached to a man that had rejected him so many times and was also his best friend. Donghyuck shook his head, subtly chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny?" Mark questioned. His voice almost got drowned out by the other members chatting so only Donghyuck had heard him.

"Ah, nothing." he mumbled. Mark's fingers dig deeper into his waist and Donghyuck gulped. He turned his head, glaring at Mark who only shrugged "I mean if it's nothing..."

"I hate you." Donghyuck hissed through his teeth. He was met with Mark's toothy smile as he shook his head "No, you don't."

"Yes, I do." Donghyuck told him. His hands grabbed Mark's fingers but the older just pulled his waist, causing Donghyuck's back to meet his chest. The latter frantically looked over to the others who all seemed still fairly busy with chatting, aside from Jaemin who was still sipping on his coffee. In this moment, Donghyuck cursed the fact that the Dreamies' dorm was literally on the twentieth storey.

"You're such a brat." Mark told him in a hushed voice, his lips brushing against Donghyuck's ear. The younger was mildly aware of how wrong this must look the the others if they were to spare the two a glance which luckily none of them did.

"I'm not a brat, you're just being an asshole right now." Donghyuck replied to Mark. He couldn't even remember what they were talking about, all the thoughts getting lost in the deep ocean of thrill.

"God, I just want to fuck all the battiness out of you right now. Bend you over in this elevator and show Jeno that you're mine." Mark whispered. The words went straight to Donghyuck's dick as he choked on air. His coughing finally attracted the attention of Jaemin who turned to them. Mark was quick however to let go of Donghyuck, making them look a little less suspicious.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked Donghyuck who nodded, trying his best to hide his glowing red face in his arm that he was coughing into.

"Just a sore throat from singing." he assured Jaemin who nodded and turned back around. Thank god for Jaemin being so oblivious when he was sleepy or else the man would have surely been more suspicious.

"Soon you'll have a sore throat from something else." Mark told him and Donghyuck raised one eyebrow. Mark was being unusually horny right now and Donghyuck didn't really know how to handle it.

"Shut it." he told the older. Not only was this a very unfortunate situation to be horny in but also Donghyuck didn't really know whether he was ready for a second time with Mark. He still had to process the fact that they had literal sex. And yet, there was this small tingly feeling in his stomach that told him to just kiss Mark on the lips, right here, right now, in front of everyone.

Luckily for Donghyuck, the elevator doors finally opened and with that pulled him out of his thoughts. He brought some space between himself and Mark, however failed to escape the man in the car as they were seated next to each other.

Donghyuck chewed on his finger nails, really hoping Mark wouldn't try anything. He could see the man frowning out of the corner of his eyes and so didn't even flinch when Mark swatted his hand away from his mouth and intertwined their fingers.