16

— Chapter Sixteen —

Donghyuck got awoken by Mark running his hands through his hair. The younger took a deep breath, loving the feeling.

"Morning." he whispered in his raspy voice and Mark greeted back, not stopping his action. The two lazily spend the next few minutes just bathing in the sun and procrastinating getting up.

"Hyung! We're late!" Jisung disturbed the peace by throwing the door open. The boy's eyes widened at the scene in front of him, averting his eyes from Donghyuck and Mark before repeating himself "We're late, you should get up."

"Will do." Mark hummed and gave Jisung a look that apparently told Jisung enough to close the door again. Donghyuck could only guess what kind of glare Mark had thrown at the boy since he himself hadn't seen it.

"I don't wanna.." he whined as Mark pulled away from his arms and got up, letting a lot of heat escape from under the blanket.

"Hyuckie, get up." Mark told him, changing out of his sleep clothes. Donghyuck just watched from the bed, admiring Mark's slim body. He was built so well, the muscles visible but not making Mark look too bulked up. He looked just right to be a slim underwear model and now Donghyuck wanted that to happen really badly. The thought of Mark posing in front of a camera just in some boxers made him drool into the pillow beneath him.

"You're hot." he voiced his thoughts. Mark giggled and scrunched his nose, an adorable sight, before saying "You wouldn't have allowed me to fuck you otherwise, would you? Now get up or I'm dragging you into the kitchen in your fucking pyjamas."

"Alright, alright." Donghyuck hummed, blissfully ignoring how Mark's stern, dominant tone sent bolts of heat through his lower stomach area.

He got up as well, dressed himself and then stepped into the bathroom with Mark. They brushed their teeth together, Mark blatantly grabbing his ass. Donghyuck winced, giving him a look in the mirror but Mark didn't seem to care one bit. He was wearing a smug smile, grinning down at him. Donghyuck chose to not comment, somehow liking the way Mark's hand fit so well on his ass. The two washed up and then walked into the kitchen together where the rest of the members were already waiting for them.

They all looked stressed, Jeno letting out a sigh of relief once he spotted Donghyuck and Mark. The only man who seemed perfectly calm was Jaemin who just calmly sipped from his coffee. Donghyuck scrunched his face in disgust at the pitch black liquid and already went to make himself his own coffee but Jeno stopped him, holding him by the waist.

"You can buy one later, we're already half an hour behind because of you and Mark-hyung."

"We didn't even take that long. Let go of him." Mark came to their defence and manually removed Jeno's fingers from Donghyuck's waist. The latter felt a little flustered as Mark's hands were now the one around his waist and the owner was now glaring at Jeno.

"Chill, hyung." Jeno raised his hands in defence and gave both men a confused look. Obviously he hadn't expected Mark to lash out at him like that. The oldest was still giving Jeno a stare, holding Donghyuck's waist in a possessive manner as the seven members left the apartment.

"You alright?" Donghyuck asked him but Mark just hummed, giving the smaller a smile. It was breathtakingly beautiful and it was as if someone pulled the rug beneath Donghyuck's feet. His legs went all wobbly and he was glad Mark was holding his waist or else he would have stumbled. He didn't recall Mark being so fucking good-looking.

As if Mark knew of his effect on Donghyuck he chuckled and held Donghyuck close once they stepped into the elevator. The latter was mildly freaking out, never had he felt this flustered by Mark who was so confident in his actions. It was as if Jeno grabbing Donghyuck by the waist had flipped a switch in Mark and now he had suddenly become possessive of the smaller male.