11

— Chapter Eleven —

Donghyuck loved gaming. Mark didn't complain when Donghyuck sat down at his chair. Instead, because apparently cuddling Donghyuck in his sleep wasn't enough, Mark had sat down on the chair first and had taken Donghyuck onto his lap. Head on Mark's shoulder, the older's arms wrapped around him, Donghyuck now put on his headset and got in the voice call with Jeno, Chenle and surprisingly Jisung.

It was his first time today speaking to the two youngest and therefore he bid them good morning. He lifted his head and looked at Mark but the older shook his head, denying Donghyuck's silent question. Donghyuck nodded and laid his head back on Mark's shoulder, not mentioning that the older was present.

Donghyuck felt comfortable like this, gaming with the members while in Mark's lap. Sure, it wasn't normal for him to be that close with Mark but hey, they were best friends. Surely, you were allowed to sit in your best friend's lap right?

The room was relatively quiet, only Donghyuck's occasional small curses plus their steady breathing and the quiet words out of Donghyuck's headset were audible. Donghyuck enjoyed it, even snuggled more into Mark's touch when the man started to caress his sides and back.

Donghyuck assumed Mark was just on his phone or dozing off because he was not making a sound outside of his breathing. It was comfortable though and so Donghyuck would never complain.

He played a few rounds but then decided that he wanted to spend more time with Mark so he told the other members goodbye. He stayed on Mark's lap though, shuffling around a bit to feel comfortable.

"Ah, don't do that." Mark whined and Donghyuck did it again, just to fuck with Mark. It was fun to watch but his actions suddenly halted when Mark's hands travelled down to his ass and held it tightly.

"I said don't do that." Mark repeated himself, voice lower than before.

"Not my fault you're a horny motherfucker." Donghyuck grinned his smuggest grin and actually pulled back to look at Mark.

"Great, now I have a boner because fo you." Mark said, sounding almost casual. Donghyuck blushed at his vulgar words despite having heard way worse and buried his head in the crook of Mark's neck.

The familiar scent of Mark's deodorant flooded his nose. Did Mark taste as good as he smelled, Donghyuck wondered and decided to test it out. He licked over the pale skin of Mark's neck before starting to suck it because fuck, it was addicting. Just like pretty much everything about Mark.

Mark let out a deep sigh, slightly and probably unintentionally jerking his hips upwards. Donghyuck wasn't dumb, he could feel how hard Mark was against his inner thighs so he made sure to shift his legs around even more.

Mark's sighs turned into groans which turned into moans when Donghyuck started dryhumping him. The much needed friction gave both of them satisfaction and Donghyuck now couldn't help but moan out loud as well.

"Get off." Mark growled. Donghyuck didn't want to but complied nonetheless. Mark, too, raised himself off the chair and then pulled down his pants and boxers. Fuck, he was big. Donghyuck gulped at the length and even the thickness but afterwards also licked his lips because he low-key wanted to taste it. Only out of curiosity of course and not because the idea of Mark fucking his throat turned him on to ten point where he was leaking.

"Can I?" he asked shyly. The question wavered in the air for a few seconds, Mark just staring at Donghyuck with big eyes. He had probably not expected that to happen but then nodded eagerly. Donghyuck giggled and dropped to his knees. He took Mark's length in his hand and gulped once more.