12

— Chapter Twelve —

It surely raised suspicions with just how much Mark suddenly appeared to be in their dorm. Not that any of the members were complaining, they all loved the man's presence, but surely enough a few eyebrows were raised.

Donghyuck couldn't blame them, hell he himself was getting a little worried with Mark's behaviour. Of course Donghyuck could understand how it was important for them to spend time together, now that the repacking promotions approached but again Donghyuck felt as if it could easily cross the line and become too much.

On top of all that, Mark stayed over during the nights as well. This wouldn't have been a big deal but when the man woke up next to Donghyuck or appeared in the kitchen in just his pyjamas, showing off his broad shoulders and small waist, Donghyuck could never help but drool at the sight.

Just now they were getting ready for a movie night, one of the last few nights where they wouldn't be all dead asleep due to the intense work of their promotions. Donghyuck had already settled on the couch, Renjun in his arm as the two chatted. Chenle joined them soon, he also stayed at their dorm more often, just like Mark he slept over quite a few times. It was just more convenient at the moment for him to stay in the apartment, seeing as it was less coordination for Chenle and the managers.

However the chinese boy would still often call his mother, facetiming her with the rest of the Dreamies who all wanted to catch a glimpse of Daegal who sadly wasn't allowed at the dorm.

They had done that just today after lunch before everyone had gone back to their own rooms. Donghyuck had even requested pictures of Daegal from Chenle who had laughed but agreed to send him some later. Everyone knew just how much both Chenle and Donghyuck were whipped for the dog.

Then later, they had settled to watch a movie in their group chat. Yes, they were too lazy to walk out and go around to ask in each room. Not all of them would join, for now only Donghyuck, Mark, Jeno, Chenle, Renjun and Jaemin but maybe the others would come in later.

So when the time rolled around, Donghyuck had set up the TV and brought a few snacks from the kitchen. Renjun had joined him afterwards and the two were now settled on the couch, just casually conversing while waiting for the others. Chenle wasn't talking with them, just playing with his phone as he stayed seated on the loveseat.

When Mark stepped in from Donghyuck's room where he had been staying for most nights (for reasons that should stay unmentioned), both Renjun and Donghyuck shut up.

Donghyuck had seen Mark shirtless countless of times. It was bound to happen as idols and bandmates and yet, he felt his eyes gaze over Mark's body more hungrily with each time. And there had been a few times recently, when the two watched Netflix together and one thing led to another and Donghyuck's mouth was suddenly filled with cum or when Mark had been offering his mouth for Donghyuck for the first time and the younger had been so nervous that he had only stared at Mark's stomach while the older suggested it.

The point was, Mark being shirtless shouldn't have as much effect on Donghyuck anymore as it did and at this point it was worrying how badly Donghyuck just wanted to bruise every inch of Mark's pale torso, showing that Mark was his (which he wasn't but during their blow- and handjob procedures Donghyuck pretended he was because god, the thought of claiming Mark as his and the other way around got him off).

Only Renjun's rather awkward cough pulled Donghyuck back into reality. He blushed under both Mark's and Renjun's stares as he realised that he had been googling Mark's chest for maybe a little too long.

"I really need to stop spacing out, it already happened during practice too." Donghyuck said, trying to save himself from embarrassment. Whether it worked or not he couldn't really tell as Jeno stepped into the living room at the same time as he spoke and therefore stole the opportunity from Donghyuck' to say something that could lessen the humiliation he was feeling.