7

— Chapter Seven —

Donghyuck woke up the next morning with his alarm ringing. It was eight and they had to be at the studio at nine so he got up, groggily rubbed his eyes before making his way to the bathroom.

When looking in the mirror he halted. Why were there hickeys on his neck?

And then it all came back, the memories of last night, Mark's lips sucking on his skin, the lewd moans and the dry humping. Donghyuck could literally watch in the mirror as his face reddened. He pulled the hood over his head to hide the bruises and splashed some cold water into his face.

"Whoever is in there, hurry up!" he heard Jaemin's voice from outside.

"Sorry." he yelled back and opened the door to find a very sleepy Jaemin right in front of him.

"Morning." the latter hummed and just passed by Donghyuck to enter the bathroom. Donghyuck laughed at him but stepped out, allowing Jaemin to lock the door so he could have some privacy while washing up.

Donghyuck went back to his room and got changed into some grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. Nothing too special since today they would just be filming a video for Chenle's radio show and some more promotion videos. Donghyuck was glad about it, like this he wouldn't have to change and get make-up done which would have led the staff to see his hickeys.

Donghyuck knew the make-up artists weren't allowed to spread any information about what they got to know about the idols during make-up and hair procedures but he had lived long enough in this industry to know that staff was always listening anyway. More often than not they sold the information to sasaengs, some of them even were sasaengs. To begin their career, Donghyuck had gotten advice from a dance coach to treat the make-up staff like the gossip girls in school. Only tell them as much as you are ready for the public to know. Ever since then, Donghyuck would already cover any hickeys up at home as so did the other members. Not that it happened too often, especially not now during the pandemic, but they could never be careful enough.

Donghyuck finally stepped out of his room, now fully dressed and with a bit of concealer over the bruised skin so he wouldn't have to keep his hoodie up all day.

He saw Jaemin and Jeno already on the couch. That couch. The one Mark had literally given him a hand job on. Donghyuck blushed again, averting his eyes to the ground as he walked into the kitchen.

With the cozy smell of coffee in the air, Donghyuck ate some scrambled eggs Jaemin had prepared while Donghyuck had changed. He thanked Jaemin for it but the latter was too sleepy to respond. He only had his head on Jeno's lap, the latter petting Jaemin's hair with one hand while scrolling through his phone with the other. Donghyuck smiled at the homey image and then greeted Jisung who sleepily stepped into the kitchen as well.

"Is Renjun-hyung up already?" he asked and Donghyuck shrugged. He always found it adorable how Jisung would look after Renjun even though the two weren't roommates anymore.

Soon they were all ready. Mark waited downstairs like he usually did together with their managers and they got into the cars to meet Chenle at the radio station.

Donghyuck never met Mark's eyes just even once. He was already embarrassed enough as it was and he knew just one look at Mark and he would probably pass away from being too flustered. Mark didn't do it either, however the two got seated in the car next to each other.

Donghyuck nibbled on his lower lip when he saw that the only left space was next to Mark. It wasn't that he didn't want to sit next to Mark but somehow just seeing the man's face, even though it was hidden underneath a mask, made blood rush into his ears and cheeks.