"Ugh never mind, I- I am sorry princess. I should trust you over this I know you won't lie to me. I trust you." He smiled at me softly as he stroked my cheek softly while I gulped harshly. He held my hand again as I felt a surge of electricity run up my body at his touch.

"Aiden, wait." I pulled him back as he stopped immediately. His grin faded down a little as he looked at my downcast expression.

"Hey are you fine? You have been a little tense since you came back with Sienna. Is everything alright? Did something happen inside?" He asked hurriedly as he held my face between his hands while his grey eyes bore a path inside my eyes towards the truth.

"I lied to you." I blurted out as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. I held his hands in mine as I lowered them from my face but I didn't let go. They seemed like the only thing which gave me the courage to tell him everything. He was my comfort and trust string.

"I- I went inside the bathroom to look for Sienna. I saw her with bandages and cotton all around her while she clutched a piece of cotton to her arm. There was this deep wound there which was slightly bleeding. I freaked out a little as I helped her out with it. She said she had some sort of accident and told me not to tell Noah since she didn't want him to freak out. I agreed of course and helped her out. But now I think this foundation came from her hand only which I might have touched. Now I don't know why she put this on but I have a feeling it's not something good. I mean maybe it's a bruise right?" I explained as he gravely nodded at me, his hold tightening on me.

"What was the accident exactly?" Aiden asked as I shrugged at him.

"She already seemed really closed and pent up about it so I didn't ask further. By the sounds of it, I don't think it was something really good." I said as Aiden looked back a little at her. 

Noah and Sienna were standing by the pavement, laughing at something.

"I understand. Maybe it is but if she doesn't want to tell then let her be. I am sure it isn't really bad or else she would have told Noah. She is just looking out for him. You know, just like you." He winked at me as I grinned at him.

"Also."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for telling me." Aiden smiled sweetly at me.

"It anyways seems like I cannot keep anything a secret from you." I dramatically sighed as he pulled me closer by my waist.

"I am going to take that as a compliment." He winked at me.

"Let's go then I have work to do." I said as he tutted at me, shaking his finger in front of my face.

"Not I. We have work to do." I shook my head at him amusedly as we walked back to Noah and Sienna.

"Let's go then. I think we would return back home only. Great meeting you Sienna and seeing you two getting googly eyed at each other once again. Noah can stay with you if you two want but princess and I need to return back." Aiden announced as we reached to them as I smiled apologetically at Sienna.

"I would love to but I think I am also going to head back home only. After all I have some work to do too." Noah looked at me subtly as I nodded back at him, smiling. Silently both of us knew what he actually meant as we smiled at each other.

"No problem. Anyways you guys are back from your out of country trip. We can catch up anytime later." Sienna smiled at us as we reached our car.

"Guys? Has anyone seen this?" Noah called out as we walked towards there. My eyes widened immediately as I saw what stood in front of us. 

The tires of our car were completely slashed. All four of them.

"Who the fuck did this?" Aiden exclaimed as Noah shrugged at him.