"I'm not explaining right now." I say standing up and walking over to a desk where all my stuff sits.

"Where are you going?" Dream asks.

"Dunno," I say walking out of the room. Oh, that's my room. I think rolling my eyes So blank it's only gonna add to the headaches. I walk down the hallway until a door opens and blue strings pull me in.

"Error?" I ask looking around the room. All in shades of a calm yellow, red, and electric blue, and a dusty black.

"T-T-Timer!" Error exclaims hugging me from behind me.

"Please don't hug me." I say squirming out of their grasp.

"I don't like being touched."

"Sorry, but h-h-ow are yo-ou?" They ask.

"Good," I say, noticing the red flashing numbers in the corner of my vision. "Hold on, give me a sec." I say walking over to his dresser, bracing myself on it as the Reset happens. "Kay, sorry," I say walking back over to him once my vision cleared.

"What the hell?" "Please ignore that." I say.

"Now I'm gonna go back to my room." I say walking out.

There are a lot of AUs stuck here so I spend my days locked up in my room making watches out of whatever parts I have left and keeping a close eye on my watch. I know Ink can create almost anything from his paintbrush but I don't want to talk to him. I really don't like him -also I hate talking-. The others have knocked on my door trying to get me to talk but I haven't let anyone in and nobody's tried teleporting in yet, so I just stick to what I have in my empty white room.

"Timer?" Blue calls knocking on my door for the fifteenth time today. "I got everyone in the living room and we're all going to introduce ourselves and get to know each other, can you please join us?"

I sigh, getting up. "Whatever," I open my door.

"Yay! The magnificent Blue always gets people to join!" He says grabbing my hand, ragging me all the way down three floors. "I got him!" He says forcing me to sit on an armchair.

"Good job Blue!" Ink smiles

I ignore most of the talking, day dreaming and wondering when I can get back to my room. It's been weeks since I've seen Pap, but I honestly don't care anymore.

"Timer!" Dust shakes me.

"What?" I ask sharply.

"It's your turn." He hisses. "Whatever," I roll my eyes. "You know my name and I'm not telling you about my AU so what do you want to know?"

"Well we want to know what to call your Papyrus." Ink says. "Like mine is Sketch, Blues is Carrot, Fells is Edge, just like how we have nicknames, y'know what I mean, so what should we call yours?"

Annoying? I think. "Umm.. Cogs?" I ask. "I dunno.. I'm not the best at making up nicknames," I shrug. "We'll stick with Cogs until you decide what name you want." Dream smiles.

"Can you tell us what happened the other day?" Dust asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Like when you passed out after begging us to not take off your watch off."

"O-oh.. umm..."

"It seems there was a soul in your watch. What's up with that?" Fresh asks.

"Well.. that's my Soul." I say making a quick decision not to lie. "M-my soul is in my watch..

"How did it get there?" Fresh asks leaning forward in his seat, "When you were first created was it there or..?"

"I'll tell you." I say sitting straighter. "But it's a long story so I'll shorten it. But be prepared, it's unsettling.

"I was very young still, I knew about the Resets but the human hadn't realized yet what was going on. We started with a Pacifist route, then a Neutral and that repeated for quite a while. Then we had our first Genocide..

"I was the Royal Scientist for some time, my watch always existed and when I first saw it I immediately knew why it had so many hands. Why? That's for me to know and you to maybe figure out. Now my soul was always a little weird. It would send shocks of power through my skeletal frame paralyzing me for some time. My creator, known as W.D Gaster, wanted to help me, because I also worked for him and he can't have his best scientist paralyzed now can he?

"No Blue, that was a rhetorical question, I wasn't looking for an answer." I can't help but chuckle quietly.

"Well, he can only think of one thing to do with my soul and that was to remove it. I was all for it but he was 78% sure I wouldn't make it without a soul. I told him that was okay but he wouldn't listen to me. 'I still need you', he would say. Well while he was busy thinking of what he could do he forced me to stay on the couch. He wouldn't let me continue working saying if I was suddenly paralyzed while handling radioactive substances then we'd all be dead, ignoring the fact that we don't handle that stuff. Finally, I had an idea, I told it to him but he was scared. "It's too risky!" He kept saying but I pushed on until he agreed.

""I don't know if you're gonna make it." Gasters' worried face said leaning over me. "It's fine Gaster, I'll be fine." I had said, resting my hand on his arm. "Now please can we get it over with? I feel another shock coming." I told him "We'll have to wait until your shock comes before we start" He said. Several minutes passed before I felt the shock start making its way up my body. "If I don't make it." I said. "Tell Pap I love him, and take care of him for me." "Understood." Gaster says before diving into my ribs, extracting my soul. I saw the green glow but everything went black.

"When I opened my eyes felt fear pulse through my body. I don't see anything. Maybe I died? I had thought, relaxing myself. Maybe I'll finally have some peace. But my body felt too heavy for me to be dead. I tried saying something but no noise came out so I sat up. "Sans!" Gasters' relieved voice exclaimed and reassuring hands were placed on my shoulder. "Sans you're okay!" He lifted something up and I could see again, and I realized it was a blindfold. "I'm so glad you're okay. I lost you twice and I thought your body may be too weak, or your soul too far away but you made it!" I lifted up my right arm to look at my watch with the many hands, staring at the green soul glowing behind my face.

"You were right." He said. "The second I removed your soul it knew where to go and squished between the gears of your watch, fitting in a place that seemed to be designed for a soul." "Thank you Gaster." I said looking up at him. "Really, thank you." I stood up and hugged him. I never liked physical contact but that time it felt right, hugging a skeleton much like myself.

"It took me a week to adjust. Removing my soul weakened my body, everything I did felt like I had just run all day then exercised. It was a nightmare but I was able to go home soon. We soon realized that removing my soul did have a major effect. But, you'll find out what that is a different day."

Word Count: 1855