four.

"I just hope everything is okay."

Lia's pov:
I woke up with screams and shoutings coming from downstairs. It's what? 2am I think? My mom and her boyfriend are screaming again. I get up slowly trying not to make any noises. I made my way to my door and locked it, I forgot to do it before I went to sleep. Locking my door always kinda made me felt safe? Because I knew my mom or her boyfriend couldn't get in. I heard my mom screamed and suddenly I hear something shattering. It was too much. I knew I had to get out. I always did that when they were fighting.. I always got out and go for a walk and then when it was morning, I went to set where I was filming and stayed there till late at night to go back at home. I went to my closet, grab my hoodie and my backpack with my laptop and charger. Since I'm on the first floor of my house, it wasn't dangerous for me to get out from the window. Without them noticing, I safely got out of my room by my window and walked outside. By the time of all that it must be 3am. I went to the little park and made my way to the swings. It always calmed me down. Swinging and listening to music. Once I saw it was 6am, I made my way to the set because some of the cast have scenes to film starting 8am and I am at least 45minutes away.

Caterina's pov:
As I arrived on set, get out of my car and made my way through security, I noticed Lia was here and she was walking towards her trailer. But Lia doesn't has any scenes to film today. That's weird. I decided to go talk to her. "Good morning" as I spoke, Lia flinched. "Hi" she replied kinda in a scary tone. "Did I scared you?" "Nahh don't worry." she says and finally making eye contact with me. I notice they were red and very tired, she must have been up for a long time. "What are you doing here today? You don't have any scenes." I asked confused. "Well you see, it's my first time on a big set like this and I wanted to explore a little bit." she explained. I could tell she was lying. "Ah I see."

As me and Lia were chatting, Camilla, Sarah and Jessica made their way to us. "Good morning" they all say. "Heyy" I said. I noticed that Lia went a little shy and started pulling at her fingers. "Hey you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine. Hey I'm Lia" she introduced herself to the others. "Hi" "Hey" "Hello" they all said. "You are gonna play Amelia's adopted daughter right?" Sarah asked. "Y-yeah i-i am." Lia respond. Her voice was a little shaky and that's when I noticed that she might has social anxiety. That would explain why she was also acting weird when I first talked to her.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:45 and I have a scene with Ellen and Kelly at 8. "Okay guys I really need to go I have a scene soon, You girls stay there, Lia can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. I wanted her to stay with one of the girls for the time I was gone. "Okay I will be gone maybe till lunch but I want you to stay with Camilla or Jessica or Sarah ok? They're all kind and they don't bite and I'm sure you will have fun with them okay? I said. "Okay.. but you're gonna come back right?" "Yes I am sweetie, now I really need to go ok? byee" "Byee" she said and soon I started to make my way in the building.

Camilla's pov:
Me and the girls were talking until we heard Lia trying to talk to us. "Um Hi umm Caterina asked me to stay with one of you until she finished her scene so umm yeah." "Me and Sarah have a scene in an hour so you could stay with Camilla." Jessica said. "Yeah stay with me I'm the funniest and the coolest." I said while doing a little dancy dance. "Heyy that's not true." Sarah said while laughing and Jessica started to filmed my little dance. We were having a little fun till Lia said "You can't post the video on instagram because we can't see my face, at least not till one of the episode I'm in comes out." she explained. "Oh yeah don't worry sweetie I know." Jessica said. "Okay well we have to go see you guys later." Sarah said and soon, It was just me and Lia.

"Soooooo you and Caterina seemed to have formed a bound already" I tried to make conversation. "Well she's just the first person who talked to me when I got here so yeah and I'm gonna play her adoptive daughter so aren't we supposed to have a kind of mother/daughter chemistry?" Wow she was very smart to be honest. "How old are you kid?" "13 why?" "Because I find you very smart for a kid like you" I said. "Oh... um thank you." We started walking around set until I decided to invite Lia into my trailer since I don't have scenes till lunch. "Sooo kid, why are you alone on set and doesn't have your parents with you?" I tried to ask without being to be obvious that Caterina told us that she was weird yesterday when her mom called her. "Um.. my dad passed away when I was 10 and my mom is working so she doesn't have time." I could tell she wasn't comfortable talking about this subject so I let it go. I suddenly had an idea. "Hey, you're not needed to set today right?" I asked. "No..?" She said confused. "And I'm not needed till 12 and it's 10:30am so how about we go take a little walk outside of set?" When I brought the word walk, Lia's face light up like hell, I think she likes to take walks. "Yes oh my god yes please" she begged. "Okay okay kid calm down, Let's go."

A/n
Aww a little cute moment between Lia and Camilla.
So this is chapter 4.. it's still very introducing Lia and how she acted and everything. If you guys have any questions feel free to asked them. In this story, Caterina is not married and does not have kids. It's better for me to write it that way. I hope yall have a good day/night :)

ig and tiktok: lqvesamelia