nine.

Lia's pov:
I woke up at 6am by my alarm. I shut it off and tried to get out of my bed but it hurts too much. After five long minutes, i finally get up and prepare myself.

As i changed my clothes, i can't help but notice all the bruises on my ribs and arms and on my face. Bloody hell it hurt. By the time i finished my morning routine it was now 7am and i was walking out of my house.

I kinda had a little difficulty to walk but it was not so bad.

Once i was on set, I made my way to my trailer and relax a little since i still had time before makeup and hair.

I opened my phone and saw that Caterina texted me last night.

C: Heyy just making sure everything is ok at home.
L: Hi good morning, sorry i didn't answered yesterday something come up and i couldn't be on my phone.
C: It's okay. I just got on set, do you wanna hang out a little before our scenes?
L: Yeh okay my trailer or yours?
C: Yours since i'm already there.

As soon as i read the text, I heard a knock on the door. "Come inn" I yelled.
"Hey sweetie." Cat said. "Hi." I replied. "Hey what's that on ur face? you're all red and it looked bruised." she asked. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. "Oh um i-uhh i fell down the stairs at home." What a lie. "You sure? You know you can talk to me right?" Cat said with such a soft voice. "Yeah i know." i said with a fake smile.

"Okay well come on we need to go to hair and makeup and then shoot our scenes." She said while standing up and took my hand and she held it all the way to the trailer.

The crew knows that i can't wear t-shirts, well i just said that it makes me uncomfortable wearing them because it's too tight and now i only wear hoodies in the scenes. I mean it's what all teenagers wear right?

Caterina's pov:

I know that she lied. When Lia lies or get anxious she starts to fidget with her hands and fingers and that's exactly what she did when i asked her what was the bruise on her face.

I finished my scenes for the day and i need to go home because i have some things to do. I don't want Lia alone so i'm gonna ask Chyler and Sarah if they can watch her for today.

"Hey girls" I said joining them. "Whatsup." "Heyyyy." They both said. "Soo um i finished my scenes and uhh Lia still got some to do and you know she's knew on set and I want her to meet some other people of the cast so is it okay if she stays with you for the day? If not i can go ask Eric or Camilla it's really no big deal." I said.

"Omg no it's okay she can stay with us." Chyler said. "Alright um she's filming a scene with Justin but after that she should be at her trailer waiting for her next scene." I informed them. "Alrightyyy." Sarah said. "Don't worry we're gonna take good care of her." Chyler said. "Thank youu i gtg byeeee." I said running out to the parking lot.

Chyler pov's:
I am so excited to meet Lia. The way Cat talked about her just looks like she's such a good kid. Me and Sarah made our way to her trailer and knocked. We heard a little "Come in.".

"Hey Lia." Sarah said. "Hi.." She said with a quiet voice. I can see she is anxious about something. "Hey i'm Chyler, I play Lexie Grey." I introduce myself. "Yeah I know.. I'm playing Ella Field, The adoptive daughter of Amelia." She said. She is still fidgeting with her fingers. "Anyway, Cat told us that you still have scenes to shoot today and ask us to hang out with you so that you don't have to be alone." Sarah said.

"Oh. Of course she asked you." Lia giggled. "Well um yeah we can hang out i don't mind." she added. "Do you guys need water? food?" She then, asked us. "Um no we're good." Me and Sarah said. "Okay." Lia said.

Sarah's pov:
Lia got up and tried to take a water bottle. She is kinda small for her age i gotta admit. She is 13 and i think she is like maximum 5"1. She tiptoes to get the water bottle and as she does that, her hoodie goes up a little and I can see some pretty bad bruises on her ribs. I looked at Chyler and I can tell she saw them too.

"Hey Lia are you ok?" Chyler asked. "Um yeh why wouldn't i be?" She faked a smile but we can see she is starting to be anxious. "I'm gonna be honest with you, We saw your bruises when you took your water bottle." I said. Her face went pale within 2 seconds.

A/n:
kaksksks i know i said smt sweet is gonna happened but that will be for the next chapter cuz i dont want this chapter to be too long. anyway here is chapter 9!! I hope yall have/had an amazing day and if you ever need to talk im here!

ig and tiktok: lqvesamelia