eleven.

August 15th, 2021
Lia's pov:

It's been two weeks since my stepdad lost his nerves and that Sarah and Chyler found out. As they promised, they haven't told anyone. I didn't got beaten up again so that's good. My mom still yells at me and slaps me but i mean it's better than being beat up ig.

Today is actually a good day, sunny and a big blue sky with 30 degrees.. Soooo i decided to walk to set. These past weeks, I grew closer with Camilla, Justin, Chyler, Sarah, Caterina and Jessica. Justin was like my bestfriend but with a brother bond, we always pulled pranks on Caterina and Caterina was going all mom on us.

The others are my bestfriend and i kinda have a sister bond with them.. but not with Caterina. Caterina was acting like a mom with me, i mean of course i'm her on-screen daughter but still. Every night she tells me good night and every morning she tells me good morning and she always makes sure that i am okay.

Caterina's pov:

I was waiting for Lia to come to set. As i know her she is probably walking since it's pretty good outside today. Her and me grew a good bond and she is such an amazing kid.

We finished filming just like any regular day and me, Lia, Chyler, Sarah, Jessica and Camilla decide to take a walk before going back home. Lia was so excited and funny, she kept telling us jokes and we talked about the show and everything.

Once we got back on set, all the girls slowly start to go till it was just me and Lia. "Hey kiddo do you want a ride home?" I suggest her. "It's alright i can walk." She said. "Nonononono get in the car we are gonna go get a ice cream and then i take you back to your house okay?" I said. "Really, I don't wanna be a bother, I-I mean you probably have other things to do-" She rants.

I decided to cut her off by picking her up and throwing her on my shoulder. She is really not that heavy. "AHHHHH CAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN." She yells as I walked to my car. I put her down and open the door. "Okay stop yelling and not get in the car we're going to get an ice cream and then i bring you back home ok? Now do i need to put you in the car myself or ur getting in?" I said.

We get the ice cream and took another walk till it was 6pm and i brought her home. "You're gonna take the left." She explained. "I know sweetie i remember where you live." I said smiling at her. "Okayy." She said getting comfortable in the seat.

Once i pulled in the parking, we both got out and i hugged her tightly. "Thank you for today, i had fun with you and the girls." She said still in the hug. "Your welcome sweetie." I said breaking the hug. I smile at her and she smiled back till she got to her doorstep and gave me a little wave. I waved back and got home.

Lia's pov:

I walked in the house realizing that no one is here. It's been 5days that there's no one and i'm starting to get scared. I mean yes i love to have the house for myself but the fact that my mom and Rick (I think that's the name i gave him i cant remember sjjcj) were not home.

I ran to my room and immediately got into the shower. I grabbed my favourite hoodie (just imagine it's a green one with a froggie skating) and some sweatpants and made my way to the kitchen.

Yes. I started to eat more. I did some pasta and made my way to the living room to watch tv while i ate. Once i finished cleaning, i got up to my room and took my phone and saw a missing call from Caterina. That's recently our thing, we facetime every night just to see how we are. I called her back. "Heyyy." She said. "Heyy." I said back.

"So i had a question..." She started. "Yes?" I asked.

"What time are you finishing tomorrow? Cuz Eric invites us and the rest of the cast just to a sample party." She said. Oooo party fun + with the cast yes let's go. "Um i think i finish at 4." I said checking my schedule. "Okay great same sooo-" She started but was cut off with voices coming from downstairs.

"Lia get ur ass downstairs right now!! You didn't cleaned the house and that deserves a good punishment. Isn't that right Rick?" My mom yelled. "Oh yeah come here!! I am already pulling out my belt." He added. Shit shit shit shit shit Caterina heard that.

"Lia is everything okay?." She said curiously. I started panicking. I walked to my door and locked it so they couldn't get in and i hope they think that i am not home. "Um yeah everything is great." I whispered. "Then why are you crying and shaking and whispering." She asked. "Um idk hehe but i need to go bye." I hang up.

Caterina's pov:

I think Lia is being abused. The call today it was just so weird ok ok Caterina breathe. I will call Camilla since she's the closest. Pick up pick up pick up. "Caterina?" She asked. "Yes hey so um how fast can you come to my house." I said fast. "What?Why?" She asked. "Just because please i'll explain to you later. I said grabbing my jacket.

"I'll be here in ten." She said and hang up.

I get out of my house and wait for Camilla's car pulled up. Once she got here I rushed to her car and get in. "Okay i was on a call with Lia when her mom and stepdad yelled at her to clean the house or else she will have a punishment. And i think the punishment is her being abused." I said really fast. "Omg omg um ok do you know where she lives?" She asked me. "Yes it's 5mins away ill give you instructions." I said out of breathe.

Once we got to her house, we knocked on the door and her mom opened up. "Hi." She said with an obvious fake smile. "Um hey we are Lia's co-stars and um well we organized a sleepover tonight so we came to pick her up." Camilla said. Damnnn those acting skills we have. "I'm sorry I don't think it's possible tonight." Her mom said.

As she said that, Lia came at the door with her stuff. "Actually yes it is possible." She said joining our lies. "Okay whatever bye." Her mom said and slamming the door. "Okay kiddo what the fuck was all that about?" Camilla asked with worries while she starts driving.

"I can explain at Cat's house." She said looking out of the car window.

A/N:
**Not proofread**
Here a real chapter hehe so is Lia gonna tell the truth orrrr?😋 Also not Cat and Milla going all superheroes mode 🕺🏻💃🕺🏻
Anyway hope everyone has a good day/night :))
-sophie