ten.

Lia's pov:
They saw my bruises. Chyler and Sarah saw my bruises. They know. "Lia?" Chyler said. "Um-I-uh- w-what?" I said. I swear my heart dropped so fast. "Are you okay? What is the bruises on your ribs?" Sarah asked. "Oh um it's uh it's nothing." I stuttered.

"Lia..." Chyler said knowing exactly that i am lying. "Mhmm?" I hummed. At this point, my eyes started to form tears. "Where did you get those? And please, please be honest with us." Sarah said. "Okay.. please promise me to not tell Caterina please. I will tell her with the time but please i'm only gonna tell you because you guys saw them." "We promise honey." Chyler said and Sarah nodded, agreeing with Chyler.

"Um.. It's just some problems at home really it's nothing bad i just didn't do a thing good and my stepfather teach me a lesson but it's not gonna happen again and he just really had a bad day." I said. Okay it's kind of a lie but still.

"Oh sweetie.." Sarah said. "Caterina saw the bruise on my face and i told her that i fell. But please don't go say that my stepdad beaten me up please please please. She only knows that i self-harm and that's it so please please don't say anything to her i will do it myself." I said crying.

Chyler got up and hugged me tightly that i couldn't even breathe like the whole bones crushing hug you know? "It's okay sweetie it's gonna be okay. Me and Sarah are here for you and we're gonna help you go through this." Chyler said.

"We are here if you wanna talk and if it ever happened again tell us and please if it happens again talk to Caterina okay? She loves you so much already and you're her on-screen daughter so that means she cares about you and she took you under her wing so please tell her okay?" Sarah said. "Okay. Thank you guys." I said. "You're welcome." And with that they left my trailer and I went home.

When i got there my mom and stepdad were gone and it was late so i decided to just eat an apple and go shower and sleep. If they beat me up again, i'll tell Caterina.

A/N:
sorryyy this is shitty and short i'm sorryyyy i have writers block but i now have an idea so yeahh and pls Chyler and Sarah being there for Lia so true #StanChylerandSarahforever okay anyway besties hope yall have a good day//night and i am currently at the dentist right now ew okay bye. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READA LIKE WTF?!??
-Sophie