fourteen.

Caterina's pov:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm at 6:30am since i am needed to set. I was about to talk to Lia when i realized she wasn't next to me. shit shit shit shit. Did her mom really took her or something like that?? No it can't be it was just Lia's dream. Maybe she's gone in the bathroom. I get out of the guest room and try to find Lia.

"Lia?" I asked entering the kitchen. No answers.
She is not here. She left.

I look around and found a note on the kitchen counter.

"Dear Caterina,
I am so sorry for last night.
You probably have other things to do then helping a lonely teenager. I don't wanna be a burden.
Again i am so sorry for disturbing.
See you maybe on set.
-Lia."

She left. She really left. But i don't get it. She is not a burden and i have absolutely nothing else to do then filming and living my life. I want her to be in my life. Why did she said she's just a lonely teenager?? She is my on screen daughter. A lovely sweet little girl who makes me and the cast so happy.

It's always fun having little kids, don't mind me we always have some for the patient but not for a big role like this.

With my thoughts and thinking about what i will say to Lia, I prepare myself and go to set.

The first thing i do is run to Lia's trailer.

Lia's pov:

"Okay so basically ummm yesterday i was on a call with Caterina and my mom and stepdad were about to beat me and i immediately locked my door and whispered to Cat that i need to go and she asked why and suddenly all i heard is Cat and Milla saying we have a sleepover. I played with their lie and basically run away or we can say that i went against my mom's wishes so she could fill for kidnapping lmaooo. ok sorry it's not funny.
Then we watched movies and everything and went to sleep. Cat stayed cuz yeh i was scared and she promised she would do everything to keep me safe. I fell alseep and had a nightmare about my mom finding me and anyway skipped to after the nightmare. I had a panic attack and Cat woke up and held me and saying sweet things to help me fall back asleep and when i woke up i was embarrassed and i wrote a note saying i dont wanna be a burden and left." I said to Sarah and Chyler.

"Okay so basically it's like ur on the run?" Sarah asked.

"Yes but no." Chyler said.

"Exacly, because i am still here and everything. Anyway i can't face Cat for now and i don't wanna go back to my house so is it okay if stay with one of you?" I asked. "It's okay if i can't lmao i'll find something i really don't wanna be a burden." I added.

"You can stay with me i'm so lonely in my house so i need company so stay with me." Chyler said.

"Okayyyy." I said.

"Hey what about me, if you stay with Chyler you need to come see me at least." Sarah said.

I giggled. "Don't worry S i will." I said.

And then we heard a knock. "Lia?" It was Cat's voice.

Holyyyyy i can't face her at least not yet.
I put my finger to my lip as a shush to Sarah and Chyler. They immediately understood to not say anything.

"Lia please i know ur in there, it's ok if you don't wanna see me but please listen to me. I told you ur not a burden and you don't have to be ashamed for the nightmare. We all have nightmares once in a while. You have trauma and your living something right now that is hard. Anyway if you wanna talk i'm on set till 2pm and then i will be at my house." Cat said with a shaky voice and leave.

"Omg was she crying?" I asked both womans in front of me.

"I think yes." They both said.

"Kskckskkskfkd okay um it was sweet but i still can't face her i'm too embarrassed." I said.

"Its ok sweetie, we finished at 4 soo we just need to hide from Cat all day and then we can go to your house, I will come with you inside, pick some of ur stuff up and go to mine ok?" Chyler said.

"Okay.. thank you.. i hope i'm not disturbing anything." I said.

I suddenly feel water on my cheeks. I was crying. No one has ever cared about me as this cast and it's just ahhhhhh.

"Sunshine what did we say, you're anything but a burden, you are the sweetest girl we ever met. We wouldn't do this if we wouldn't. We love you and your always welcome to our houses." Sarah said which made me cry more.

"Oh sweetie.." Chyler said and hugged me.

"Thank you so much.." I said.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Sarah yelled.

we all laughed as we hug and then we checked the time and we were needed for hair and makeup.. Cat is already filming a scene so i am ok.

"Okay let's go shall we?" Chyler said handing her hands for me and Sarah to hold as we get out of my trailer.

"We shall" Me and Sarah both said together, taking Chyler's hand.

Yep. Definitely my new family.

A/N:
sooo chapter 14 gosh. Sarah, Chyler and Lia as the best trio of the story? Maybe.
If yall have suggestions please leave them in the comments i'm running out of idea!!
Hope yall have a good day/night.

Ig and tiktok: lqvesamelia
-Sophie.