Chapter 62 - Tell me she's lying

The purple burst of energy made the giant metal scarp deteriorate, it levitated around Thanos as his gauntlet shined purple.

He used the reality stone to create it into different animals, attacking Tony as he tries to pry them away.

Spiderman, Peter, shot a web to Thanos' face, making him groan.

Drax collides with the ground, gliding by Thanos' back as he gives a great slash to his leg.

You jumped over a metal scrap, creating a ball of energy to hit the back of his head, causing him to grunt as he falls to his knees.

Thanos quickly recovers as he catches Drax's dagger, but Strange teleports just in time to give another hit.

Thanos pushes Drax to a boulder, causing it to break into several pieces.

Loki comes to lunge his dagger onto Thanos' side, gliding farther right after.

You let your magic seep through his wound, making him howl in pain as he took off the web attached to his face.

The power stone glows in his gauntlet as he punches you away, leaving you to collide with the floor, painfully.

Strange was kicked away, but Thanos' attack wasn't hard enough, so he stood levitating in front of him.

Quill went in to blast Thanos in the back with his weapons, several times for that matter.

Strange creates platforms for Quill to jump on, jumping over Thanos as he was able to stick a bomb on his back. Quill succesfully teleported away with the help of Strange.

"Don't let him close his fist," Strange orders his cape as Thanos was electrocuted to the ground.

The cape surrounded Thanos' palm, making him grunt as he does several attempt to remove it.

Strange kneels on one foot, creating holes for Peter to jump through.

"Magic," Peter says, jumping out of one hole as his curled fist collides with Thanos' face, "More magic," He pops up in another hole, swinging on Thanos' head as he kicks his stomach.

"Stop narrating, spiderling!" Loki exclaims, jumping through his own hole as he threw a dagger to Thanos' shoulder.

"Oh, sorry," Peter apologized, jumping through another hole as he kicked Thanos in the face, "I'm just-" He was interrupted by Thanos taking him by the neck, pinning him to the ground.

"Insect!" Thanos shouts, throwing Peter as his body thumps with Strange's.

He ripped away the cloth on his fist, only to be attacked once again. Tony uses his missiles, but Thanos absorbs it.

He reversed the fire to Tony, flinging him away but then he sees he was no longer in control.

You were manipulating the fire, you had blood dripping to your nose yet you didn't care.

Peter comes back to shoot a web to Thanos' fist, pulling, only to be thrown away as the excess web was thrown to your face.

A ship arises and bumps through Thanos, leaving him to collide on the ground as you lost control with the fire. Focused on removing the web.

"God, get off!" You exclaim, still trying to pry away the web. You felt someone pull it away, none other than Loki.

"You depend on me too much," Loki teases, helping you stand.

"I don't depend on any man," You huff, moving to see a blue woman attacking Thanos.

She had a sword on her hand that yearned entering Thanos' skull.