Sokovia

On the moving vehicle, with Natasha and Clint. Blasting the enemies, burning and deteriorating them.

Steve on a motorcycle, throwing his shield everywhere. Alongside Bucky, his other hand shooting and his other navigating the vehicle.

Loki on the other side of the map, on another motorcycle throwing knives. Meeting up in the middle of the forest.

Thor flying around with his hammer, removing the enemies with his lightning.

Tony flying high in his suit, blasting and searching the perimiter.

Hulk..well, hulk.

All 8 of you meet up together, it all felt like slowmotion. And the fact that this place looked so familiar. Strangely familiar.

"I'll go with you, Tony." You say through your earpiece after you blasted a man.

"No. Too dangerous." Loki complied, stabbing a man behind you.

"Yeah, I might need your help anyway." Tony said. Hitting a dome along his way, "Shit!"

"Language." Steve said on his motorcycle.

"Woah, was that offensive Rogers?" You teease, chuckling at his new profound word.

"Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve shouts, ignoring your remark.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield." Jarvis states. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken."

As Jarvis finishes, a whole army approaches you. You smile, crashing your fist to the ground making the closests ones burn.

"Loki's sceptre must be here." Thor said, punching one of them with his hammer.

"Of course it is, Strucker's defense couldn't mount without it." Loki retorts, fighting beside you.

Running to a tiny hideout some soldiers were hiding it, you snap one of their necks and burn one of their neck's off. Natasha watching you do it.

"A little violent don't you think?" She smirks, shooting one behind you.

"Our lives revolve around chaos, what else can we do?" You retort, ducking under their hideout as an explosion passes up your head.

"I should've convinced you to stay inside the tower." Loki said, shaking his head.

"She's an Avenger, reindeer games. Leave her be." Tony flies away from the base and think of a plan. While doing so obliterating some others.

"She's also my lover." Loki adds, pointing a finger up.

"Oh, hush will you." You give him a quick kiss, "If one of us is getting hurt it's you." You crinkles your nose and flail out of the hideout.

Taking down one of the military trucks as Clint tries the other one. You leave him on that one and charge forward on the upcoming army.

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of suprise." Clint speaks up.

"It's dead gone now." You let your whole body engulf in fire.

Tony enters the small city, shooting and blasting those who were doing the same to him.

"Wait a second, is no one but me and Y/n gonna deal with the fact  that cap just said language?" Tony asks.

"I know." Steve said, mounting his motorcycle. Throwing it on the vehicle marching forward at him, "It just slipped out." Bucky runs past him.