Out of Asgard

"Are you and Loki..dating?" Jane asks, making you turn to her and away from the book you were reading.

"What makes you think that?" You ask, a little wide-eyed.

"You can't convince me that you aren't atleast in love." She gives a cheesy grin.

"Why are we talking about this after the queen just got knocked out?" You shake your head. "And I thought you didn't like him?"

"Oh I don't" She retorts, "Just tell me." She bats her eyes at you.

"Where did you even get that?" You ask, furrowing your brows.

"The way you look at him." She smiles, leaning on her hands to take a look at you.

You sigh, "If you tell him I will kill you, ruthlessly." You threaten and she nods.  "Okay, I am in love. Though not super in love more like, I'm not super sure of that.." You stop yourself from rambling once you see her smirk.

"I think you would be a cute couple." She gave you a cheeky grin.

"Oh my Gods.." You said, feeling heated sensations on your face. "I'm leaving." You stood up, hearing her snicker as you did.

~~

Sitting beside the unconscious queen, Thor and Odin left shortly. Sorting out there plans. You watch her with Loki who was deeply concerned.

You sigh, thinking about those intrusive thoughts. It was the price of having the phoenix force power, it makes you insane.

You would probably get scolded by your boss if she finds out, who am I kidding. The watch send waves back to the company. You were cheating the system.

"Hey, Loki." You call out, making him look at you and away from his mother. "The phoenix force can destroy universes, right?"

"If they want to, maybe. Why?" Loki answers, letting go of his mother's hands.

"I might not be able to handle the power, I'll be removing it after this event." You frown, really wanting to have this power.

"You can keep it, you have resisted the first temptations; didn't you?" Loki looks at your sorrow filled eyes.

"It's too dangerous. There will be more and look, I hurt the queen with my powers. Who knows if she'll even wake up." You shake your head and hide them in your hands. "I don't know, I really like this power." You said, slightly muffled.

"I believe you can do it, y/n. You are the strongest warrior I have ever met." Loki leans in and removes your hands from your face.

"Even so, the handler won't let me keep this. She would agree that it's too much of a risk." You said.

"I think you deserve it. I reccomend fighting for it." Loki suggests, holding your hand in his. "Trust me, darling. You will overcome the temptations." You smile at him.

~~

"She's your prisoner, now?" Thor asks, walking into the room where Odin stays.

"Leave us." Odin commands the guards, involving Fandral.

They all walk away leaving Thor and his father alone. Odin steps down from the stairs and said,

"I do not wish to fight with you."

"Nor I with you." Thor said as Odin passes him. He looks to his father who was walking away from him. "I intend to pursue Malekith."

"We posses the Aether. Malekith will come to us." Thor walks up to his father, shortly behind.