Chapter 16 / It's a great plan!

Tony, y/n and Loki

As Tony awakes from his dreadful rest, he felt his head pounding. The last hing he remembered was being knocked out, he panicked. Seeing Loki and y/n made him feel a little better, and the guy's body who knocked him out awfully stashed inside a wardrobe. The Mandarin was tied up in some water lasso. "What happened?" Tony mumbles. The two walks up to Stark and pushes him back on the bed.

"That was a hard punch." You said.

"And a great fall." Loki added.

"Atleast tell me you have a plan." Tony prays. The two glance at each other.

"Actually we have a million plans." You reply.

"And I heard it all!" Trevor wails out with a slight laugh. Y/n rips some of the dead man's clothes and muffles the bearded-man's mouth.

"Alright, continue." Tony says, slowly sitting up with Loki's help.

"Well, we've come to an agreement with one." Loki started, giving an uneasy glance to y/n.

"Well, we need you as bait." She silently pleads. It was a great plan they thought of, and all they needed was Tony being bait for Killian; or whoever was gonna try and torture him.

"Bait? Hold on, what is the plan anyway?" Tony asked. Loki gives a deep breathe. He starts explaining on making himself look like the man they just killed, a.k.a the man who knocked out Tony. Y/n will be left invisible and try to watch the surroundings for now. She'll eventually signal us when Killian goes in. Loki added that he'll make sure to heal any bruises Tony acquires from being bait. "Can't y/n be bait?" Tony speaks up after a few seconds of discussing the plan.

"If I were the bait, they won't see any importance and they'll just kill me." Y/n retorts. Standing up, she rips the cloth away from Trevor's mouth. "Tell me you have a button to call your group." She continues.

"Well, I do. But that comes witha price." The bearded-man tries to approach her with an offer. "I tell you where the button is, and you'll let me escape?" He gives and awkward smile.

"How about, you show me the button. And I won't drown you like him." She points to the poorly stuffed man in the wardrobe.

"Alright! Alright! It's under that table." He points. Loki starts using his magic to make him look like the bald man, and makes y/n invisible. Y/n goes ahead and presses the button. Shortly after a while, Tony pretends to be out cold while Loki holds him. You change your water lasso to something real, threatening the man if he says something. And also stuffing thhe dead man better in the closet. In the fullness of time, people came in and delivered "Knocked out" Tony to another mansion. The two of you following quietly.

~

As you make it to the mansion, A guy stops undiscovered Loki before entering the mansion. Saying he wasn't allowed without someone calling him. So, Loki "proposes" to go and find some possible spies with Tony. And when he did, he actually turned invisible and we walked freely inside the large house.

Seeing Maya, now actually betrayed you. She was working on something in her computer. She didn't see the two of you only Tony did. So whenever he wanted you to attack her you couldn't; knowing full well it would comprimise everything.
Tony giving you the evil eye, he decides to act out. Giving a dramatic sigh, and stretch.

"Okay.." He whispered, trying to maneuver himself on the chains he was put in. Giving you an angry expression, you give a tight-lipped smile. Hoping he would understand that it's the only way.

"Just like old times, huh?" Maya speaks up, moving her chair to face him.

"Yeah. With zipties. It's a ball." Tony retorts.