Chapter 39 - Final battle

Striking, jabbing, blasting, whatever move you did didn't really matter anymore. Every robot is scattered and the people are at risk.

As one comes up behind you, surrounded again. Smashing your fist on the ground, created a shockwave that broke every robot in your way.

Running to the team, you met up with Bucky. Shooting one behind him that was about to shoot, he salutes and you go seperate ways.

"Hello, my love." Loki greets, blasting a robot with his magic.

"Don't get distracted, lover boy." You pat his chest, your feet glowing as you save people who's lives are at risk.

Once you were up, the ground rumbles. It seperates. A gigantic rock appearing from the ground, people frantic inside it.

Flying to the floating rock, your veins glowing crazy. Finding a car about to fall off, you went to the bottom and pushed it back up.

Smashing the door open, you see a family whimpering inside. "What's your name?" You ask the father, hurriedly.

"Zemo." He answered, you create a sphere shiled around the car; making it float.

"Alright, Zemo. I need you to hold on, I'm dropping you down as slow as possible." You order as he nods. Your magic creating a line in your palms, you gently waver it down the ground. Away from the rock as the car goes out of your sight.

"Remember our job, is to tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed..walk it off."

Using your same tachnique, you from a sphere around the people running. Letting them float down and away from the city carefully.

As a horde of robots come against you, panting from your extra use of magic. You set your feet back on the ground. Throwing pockets of beams to the robots, enough to break them apart.

Running to a shelter, meeting up with Clint and Wanda.

You sat down in front of them, trying to get your breathing stable. Clint trying to assure Wanda.

"The city is flying..we're fighting an army of robots." He said through pants.

You shake your head, "Just another normal day." Clint chuckles.

"None of this makes sense," Clint adds, "But, we're going back out there because it's our job. Okay? and I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or what you were, if you go out there you fight, and you fight to kill." Clint's words somehow assured you too, "Stay in here you're good, I'll let Y/n here escort you down safely. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." He finishes.

A blast comes up by your head, hitting your cheek as you shout.

"Ruined the moment," You whisper as Clint leaves with a short chuckle. "I'll see you, sister." You kiss her forehead, feet turning hot as you sped away from the shelter.

Flying to the roads falling apart, you see Cap holding on to a lady's hand. He sees you and smiles, smirking; you take the woman and fly her away from the battlefield.

~~

Making it to the battlefield, currently Thor, you, Steve and Loki were at. They do their power move and the shield hits a truck, causing it to explode into fire.

Controlling the fire, your body swaying with the rhythm of where the fire was going.

"Alright we're clear here." Clint said through the earpiece.

"We are not clear!" Steve shouts. "We are very not clear!" He grunts.

Seeing the twins by the military, smiling; you joined them. Creating the trio that was meant to be together.