Chapter 61 - Same as he

You stand beside Strange who was sitting patiently, but inside, his stomach was churning with anticipation, and you the same.

Thanos enters with a blue gas, some sparks and a jet-black color spread behind him. You watch as he moves his gaze to identify the place, the broken, dusty location he set foot in.

"Oh, yeah," Strange spoke up as planned, making Thanos look up to see your smug grin. "You're much more of a Thanos. But..uglier than what Y/n described."

"And it was an exaggeration, so pitiful," You taunt, tilting your head in a mocking way.

Thanos averts his gaze to look through space, "I take it the Maw is dead?" He asks, his menacing voice sending horrible shivers down your spine. "This day extracts a heavy toll," He said, slowly marching over, "Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that," Strange said, in his own intimidating tone as you stand there eyeing the titan in front of you. "He brought you face-to-face with the master of Mystic Arts and the Pheonix force."

"And yet I beat the Pheonix force with less than two stones," Thanos gives a low chuckle as you clench your jaw, "I suppose it was meant to happen, puny, might I add."

"You will regret that," You warn through gritted, your eyes spitting fire but he stood unimpressed. "I will kill you."

Thanos ignored your little spikes of threats and kept watching, your smug grin was replaced with a frustrated scowl.

"Where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asks as Strange pretends to ponder, his eyes moving up in a mocking way.

"Let me guess..your home?" Strange asks, watching as Thanos' one leg rests on a rock.

Thanos smiles, deviously, "It was." He said.

"What a terrible home, as far as I can tell, this place had no strengths to keep it together," You bluntly insulted, looking around the place. "Well, the home is where the heart is. Maybe that's why yours is so..terrible?" You ask, trying to find a better word.

Thanos clenches his fist, the red stone, the reality stone, shining bright red that it bounced off his face.

The surroundings changing into a new one, with a red line, the skies became a much better blue. The floor becomes a fresh green as ships that were wrecked became fixed, towers broken down were straight once again.

"You're wrong, it was beautiful," Thanos said, you couldn't help but agree, staring at the place in awe. "Titan was like most planets, too many mouths, not enough to go around."

"So you killed them?" You ask, your voice interrupting his monologue as he looked at you, eyeing you.

"When we faced extinction, I offered a solution," Thanos answered.

"Genocide," Strange said in a matter-of-factly voice, still sat upon the floor.

Thanos ignores Strange and continued talking, his eyes still on you, "Random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman."

You scoffed, "You are," You said, your eyes starting to glow yet he was too sucked into his pride to notice. "You're bat-shit crazy."

"Yet aren't we the same?" He asks, the illusion coming down, back to the broken down planet. "Aren't you willing to go crazy for a man?? We both know it's true."

"Atleast I can love, you destroyed your people with no mercy. Yet you call us the same? You are pathetic," You hissed, about to take a step forward, but it would compromise the plan.

Thanos chuckles, "Don't we both kill to win?" He asks, "Aren't we both content with murder??" He inquires, "Tell me, child. How are we not the same?"

"Because unlike you, I think before I act," You retort.

"My plans carry on," Thanos said, you felt your heart beat rapid with fear, or anticipation. You were ready to cut his head off, ready to wipe the blood of your face as you do.

Strange spoke up, "Congratulations, you're a prophet," He said, rather sarcasticly.

"I'm a survivor," Thanos corrects.

"Who wants to murder trillions," Strange retorts, standing up from the floor.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers," His fingers snapped as an explanation, "They would all cease to exist, I call that mercy."

"I call that taking away people from their loved ones," You said, your hands grasped tightly together behind your back.

"And then what?" Strange asks, shaking his head ever so slightly as you and he walk down the stairs, your steps muffled with the piled up dust.

"I'd finally rest," Thanos answered, simply. "And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe."

"Enough of this," You said, your Sokovian accent ringing out, "You have some nerve.." You utter, your eyes turning a sharp white.

He dares say we would be grateful? He dares to name it mercy?? And finally, he dare say to call you the same as he???

He had really gotten on your nerves.

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours," Strange pumps his hands together, creating magic around his hands.

"Our?" He asks, making you give a devilish grin.

An enormous metal falls down on him, making gust surround the place as you cough.

~~

Are people seriously sending death threats to the directors of Loki? Okay, I hate the Loki-Sylvie relationship aswell, but sending death threats still aren't okay