Chapter 45 - Odinsleep

"Where do you think Bruce has gone?" You ask Loki, perking your head up to him.

"Don't fret, love. I'm sure he is alright," He kisses your forehead, pushing your head back to gaze at your laptop; massaging your head.

The door slams open, a regular habit that happens almost every day.

"Lady Y/n! Brother! I have news!" Thor shouts, slightly panting.

"What is it, oaf? Can't you see we're busy?" Loki asks, his eyes snapping open.

Thor runs beside you, taking a chair as you glance to him; your head tilting to one side.

"What's the problem?" You ask.

"Father has gone into Odinsleep!" Loki abruptly stops massaging your head, instead snapping his head to Thor.

"What?"

~~

"He's been feeling weak lately, I'm not quite sure what to do," Frigga explains, telling you how Odin passed out. He's been excessively panicking, suddenly fainting; hitting his head hard on the floor.

"Mother, since when has he been sick?" Thor asks, walking alongside by her.

"Though , I'm not sure the exact date when. Maybe a few weeks ago?" She asks, her fingers pinching her chin as each step we take gives a clang.

"Hm, what was he panicking about?" You ask.

"Ragnarok.." Frigga answers.

~~

Watching Odin's chest rise and fall, the trio bickering behind you. Talking all about Surtur, Ragnarok and Asgard. You didn't listen at all, just staring at the man.

"I think he might be dying," You spoke up, making heads all perk up to you, "Sorry, that was quite straightforward."

"Why do you think he's dying, lady Y/n?" Thor asks, his voice latched with worry, fear and sadness all simultaneously attacking his systems.

You give him a tight-lipped smile, "My instincts said so, I just have a feeling something bad is gonna happen soon," You explain, trying to figure out a way to tell Thor. He was like a puppy, one wrong move and he'll be hurt.

Thor lets his head hang low, his gaze fixated on the shiny ground. His reflection staring through his soul, "Can't we stop this death from happening?" Thor asks.

You shrug, sighing deeply; "I really am not sure, I havent really worked on asgardians; Most especially Gods and Godesses." You replied.

Loki pats his brother's back, you could feel the sadness he was desperately trying to hide.

Frigga smiles warmly, but inside she was torn; "Let's leave your father to some peace," Frigga spoke up, directing to Thor and Loki. "Stay as long as you'd like, Y/n," She nods and walks away, the brothers walking behind her like obedient dogs.

Your gaze fell back to the father sleeping soundly, sensing his internal panick and..battle, with death.

With no hesitations, you dove into his mind. Watching in fear what he had in his mind. Destruction, bloodshed and chaos.

~~

You, Loki, Thor and Frigga have gathered to the table; you rquested Frigga to join for a short while as you had questions.

Frigga sat opposite to you, beside her sat Thor; "What do you need me to answer, dear?" She asks, leaning her body on the table.

"I want to know who Hela is, my queen," You said, your tone slightly demanding. She looks at you fondly, hoping for a way to escape but to no avail.

"I guess I must inform you about her," She sighs, turning the the brothers who's heads were already perked on her. Their eyes piercing her with a mix of curiosity and confusion. "She was your sister, first-born."

"What?!" Thor shouts, his mouth hanging open.

"She was banished to Hel, she plotted so much more..bloodier conquests. Foolish ideas of taking over realms," Frigga explains, "She was stuck there until Odin's death," She lets her eyes stay on her hands.

"So..if he died?" You ask, slightly getting the point. The news shocked you, another sister.

"Then Hela shall be shown to the world, she will continue her conquest with no end," Frigga finishes, leaving the palace tranquil. Filled with thoughts,  it was so worrysome.

First, you had still have children to train. Will this put them in danger? You must inform Stark. Secondly, keep Odin alive. How can you keep Odin alive??

"I need to prepare for something," You excuse yourself, sprinting to your old chambers.

~~

I wrote this at 2am

I wrote this at 2am..

Look at the bracelet I made :))