Chapter 11 / Memories are painful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey.. hey! it's alright. Don't.. don't worry." You choke.

"You know sister.. I've always wanted to be a superhero. A super name, super life." Your sister said. A hole by her chest, red dripping out.

"Please.. don't stop fighting now. Help is coming any time soon. Please." You beg. Your eyesight becoming blurry.

"I've always wanted to name myself.. lady Justice. It has a nice ring to it." She smiles at you. The life in her eyes slowly fading away.

"Keep fighting sister. Don't leave us alone just yet." You plead. Hot tears dropping from your eyes.

"I'm not leaving any time soon. I'll be watching.. from above." Her own set of tears spilling. Suddenly she gives a faint laugh. "I know I haven't even been a superhero yet.. but. Continue my legacy?" She asks.

"I will sister. I will never let this happen to anyone else.. in your name." You kiss her forehead.

"Thank you.. for being here with me." She smiles as I see her eyes drooping. Accepting her fate, you close it on your own and sob. Sobbed like your life depended on it.

~

Waking up, gasping for air. Cold sweat all over you. A lone tear dripping from your eye.

"That was one hell of a dream." Loki said. Reading his book.

"Why are you here?" You ask. A crack eminent in your voice.

"I was gonna wake you up earlier but decided against it." He explains not looking up from his book. "But I guess I should've woken you up when I had the chance." You were in a terrible state. Your hair messy, your shirt wrinkled. Eyes red and eyebags that just appeared.

"You shouldve." You mumbled. Standing up aiming for the bathroom. Washing your face you strted to relive your memories.

~

"Mother! If Theo could go to the universe academy why can't we? We are skilled like him." You ask your mom.

"Sweetlings, you have been repeating that for hours. You are still too young." Your mother disagrees. "Yet the academy is only for immortals who are sure to serve the cosmos agency."

"But mother! Y/n is right! We're always training hard. Please mother, please!" Your sister Morana, begs. "And we'll dedicate our life to the academy! Please, mother!"

"Children, give your mother a rest. We'll let you join the academy." Your dad finally agrees. Making the two of you scream in joy.

"So much for a family picnic." Your mother mumbles. Giving your father a sandwich.