Chapter 79 - Haha..I'm sorry-

Both Loki's weapons drops when the bright light finally begins to fade away. The Loki's from different times ran as fast as they could inside the dome.

Thanos looked mortified, his face contorted in disappointment and defeat. Accepting his loss, he dug his sword ti the ground and sat down.

Everything came to dust, just like the last war, but this one ends in a good way. That is- if you managed to survive.

Staggering over the nearest place you could lean on for support. Your body aching, what happened to easily surviving? That was what Stephen was probably gonna start scolding you with.

You lean your head back, feeling sore everywhere. Peter came in first, swinging over to you with horror in his face.

"Miss Y/n?" He asks, "Oh no.." He trails, looking down to see a small wound on your shoulder suddenly appearing, "Mr Stark! Mr Loki!" He shouts, his hand covering the blood.

"Kid, kid, leave it alone, it's fine," You smiled at him, making him hesitantly remove his hand from your wound.

He takes a step back when he saw Tony doing his best to run to you. His hand on his side as he staggered, Pepper helping him out.

Thor walked over with his hammer. At first he didn't believe it, thinking it was his mind tricking him. Until the rest came to see it too.

Tony kneeled beside you as the rest came in. Wanda covered her mouth to stifle her gasp, Pietro soothing her by running his hand on her shoulder.

Steve looked defeated, his face looked messy and torn. His shield broken in half, it must've happen during on one of his encounters with Thanos.

"I don't understand, why aren't you healing??" Tony asks with exasperation evident in his tone. His hand hovering against your wound.

Stephen looked around for any sort of danger, only for his brows to furrow when he saw none.

"Just- just wait a second," You whisper, steadying your breathing. Tony seemed to understand your fate.

"Y/n!" Both Loki's shout whilst running forward to you. 2021 Loki stopping in his tracks as he watched present Loki slide down to kneel in front of you.

"No, no, this can't be happening," Loki holds both your hands, kissing both of them repeatedly. Making you smile weakly, "This has got to be a joke-"

You hush him with you sitting up properly, "Give me a few minutes," You groan, the dark rotting on your hand reaching to your neck.

"No- I can- I can heal you," Loki choked, making you widen your eyes in suprise. Tears brimming over his eyes, "Please, keep your eyes open,"

Wanda felt her throat dry and her eyes brimming with tears. Blurring the sight of you dying slowly, something she was a tad thankful for.

"Loki-" Stephen tried to intercept only to be blasted away with his magic, the green hue changing Stephen's mind.

"Loki, stop," You said weakly as he used his power to heal something that cannot be fixed, "Stop, do you have a death wish?" You whisper to him.

"Loki, stop, we can't do anything else," Pietro shakes his head, hanging it lowly.

"She's fading away!" Loki hisses, seeing your face crack up, "Do something," He turns his head over the team, "Please," He begged.

"Hey, it's okay, my love," You soothed, your handa reaching for his cheek.

"You still love me?" Loki asked, feeling his answer filled once you smiled at him. Without hesitation, he crashed his lips onto yours. Though, it only took a minute before he felt empty once again.

"I'm sorry, Loki," Steve spoke up, sighing as he kneeled down in respect. The rest doung the same as Loki felt tears cascading down his cheeks.

A few moments of silence were spared. Wanda silently crying beside Pietro who was loudly sobbing. Not caring who could hear. 2012 Loki standing there emotionless whilst Tony stared at the spot you disappeared in.

Stephen stood up from his kneeling position, making the team's head perk over to him.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey asks, slowly standing up as the team does the same. Following Stephen's random footsteps to a pile of rubble.

There was movement by the pile, shortly after a hand made the team shriek. Coughing was heard as they saw your bloody face.

"Gods," You whisper in a hoarse voice, making Loki laugh shortly with disbelief, "Did I take it too far?" You move your head to Stephen, "Oh..sorry about that," You grinned awkwardly as you saw their suprised faces. Especially Pietro's red face from all his crying.

"You bastard," Steve gave you a lopsided smile, coming into the rubble to help you first. Taking your hand to pull you out. The wounds healing quickly.

"Language, mister," You retort bluntly, pointing a finger towards him before you face the team.

You were at first tackled by Wanda in a tight hug, making you sigh in content. Groaning when you felt her hand collide with your cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, slap the woman who almost died twice," You rub the spot where she hit you in. Looking back to see her tear-filled eyes, "Oh, I'm so sorry, lovely," You cup her cheeks, brushing away the tears.

"Do that again and I'll kill you myself," Pietro threatens, making you smile and send a wink towards him.

Loki clears his throat, making Wanda nod in understanding, leaving space for the both of you as he steps closer.

"So.." Loki rocks back and forth. Suddenly feeling shy, "I suppose you aren't dead-" He gives you a nervous smile.

You roll your eyes playfully, "Come here, you oaf," You went ahead and pulled him onto your lips. Feeling his lips twitch upwards as his hand intertwines with yours.

A small group of cheers were heard from behind Loki, making him feel pride. As if he was showing everyone how much he loved you and how much he would die for you.

~~

This is the ugliest fanfiction I've ever made-

-😟