Coward: Side story

Start from the beginning

After that, Hoseok and Yoongi too found out about Namjoon's revenge plan to Jin.. They thought it must be Namjoon who exposed such a video.. But when they confront him, Namjoon told that it wasn't him.. At first, Hoseok and Yoongi didn't believe Namjoon, but not only Jin .. That video affected Namjoon's reputation too.. Namjoon wasn't that stupid to affect his reputation himself so they believed him for just this time..

Soon Namjoon found about Min's feelings for him through Jungkook.. He got suspicious of Min.. Min accept that he indeed hide a secret camera on his room but it wasn't him who exposed that private video.. Namjoon got angry at Min.. And at that moment, he broke his friendship with Min.. Min got upset because he had always treasured Namjoon's friendship.. So Min thought of finding the culprit too.. He found that video got exposed by some of their Juniors who despised Namjoon.. Namjoon hit lots of his Juniors to find out the real culprit.. Even though lots of didn't reveal Jeremy's name but one revealed that they got the hidden camera from one of person who was invited at Namjoon's party..

Namjoon was suspicious of everyone now.. He even don't believe in Min anymore and threatened to put him in jail for transpressing his private life.. Min got scared and heartbroken from his friend's words.. Min decided not to help Namjoon anymore as Namjoon never valued him..

Aftersometime Jin got normal again.. Jeremy was quite happy about it.. But his happiness got ruined when he found out that it was Min's secret camera that he got from Namjoon's room.. He found out Namjoon was going to put Min in jail for that.. Jeremy had no choice but to accept his crime now.. Because he was the one who created all the damages.. He went to Namjoon's house..

Namjoon,"  Jeremy.. What are you doing here?"
Jeremy," I have something to tell you.."
Namjoon," What?"
Jeremy," Actually I.."
Namjoon interrupted," What?.. Could it be you are going to confess?"
Jeremy shockingly," You know about that.."
Namjoon smirked," Do you really think I won't see someone eyeing on my property?"
Jeremy confusingly," Property?"
Namjoon," You like my Jin, right?"
Jeremy surprisingly," You knew??"
Namjoon," I knew that already.. But I got shocked when you tried to protect Jin by risking yourself.. You really must have liked Jin too much.."
Jeremy sighed," Yeah.. I do.."
Namjoon," But remember.. Jin is only mine. "
Jeremy didn't say anything..

Namjoon," What?.. Are you heartbroken now?"
Jeremy muttered," Party.."
Namjoon," Hmm?"
Jeremy," What did you do with Jin at that party?"
Namjoon," Party?.. Ah that one.. I lied that I was faking with him all this time."
Jeremy," But why?.. You don't have to go that far with Jin?"
Namjoon," Did you forget what are we doing together?.. Even though we told that we are together, Jin still was following me.. If someone revealed about him then... I don't want to take risk for him.. It's better if he for sometime stay away from me.. After everything got better, I will apologize to him."
Jeremy," Apologize?.. Do you really think Jin will forgive you?"
Namjoon," Of course.. "
Clenched his hand," If he didn't then I will hit all of my friends in front of him.."
Jeremy got puzzled," Why do you want to hit your friends for that?"
Namjoon," Ah.. That night my friends try to molest Jin.."

Jeremy totally got shocked..
Jeremy," What?.. And what did you do?"
Namjoon," Nothing.."
Jeremy," Huh?.. But why?.. You should have hit them right there.."
Namjoon," Don't be stupid.. If I had then.. All these plans will get ruined.. I am doing all these things to make Jin believe that I'mn't in love with him.. If he didn't believe this lie then noone will.."
Jeremy," But still.."

Namjoon suddenly got called.
Namjoon," Just a second.."
After receiving the call, he glared at Jeremy.
Namjoon," I got it.."

After cutting his phone,
Namjoon," Jeremy.. I heard you had lots of friends.."
Jeremy," Friends?.. Yeah.."
Namjoon," Friends.. Huh.."
He suddenly threw the vase to the floor.