irl

your pov:
i felt eyes on me though. it was creepy. there were many other students outside with us, but some left eventually as the wind got stronger. and for some reason, everytime the wind got stronger, is the time where i felt eyes on me.

"wanna go inside?" sadie asked.

"mhm" i said.

we picked up, and planned on staying in the library for the rest of the private study e had.

i grabbed my laptop and bag and left with sadie to go to the main building.

the automatic door opened and i jumped when i heard someone say "can we talk".

i turned to see louis by the door.

i looked at sadie, she nodded and grabbed my laptop for me.

i was hesitant at first but gave in.

louis gulped as he led me to sit at the cafeteria round table.

i sat on one end and he sat on the other.

"so.." he started.

"what the fuck is going on between you and molly?"

"let me explain lily.."

"fucking SPEAK UP" i snapped.

"calm down please..."

i stared in silence.

"it was so unexpected lily, molly just kissed me because she didn't know there was a thing between us."

"what the fuckk do you mean? you haven't been talking to me for the past 3 weeks, clearly you were fucking texting her."

"i wasn't"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WASNT WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING THEN?"

"fine.. i was texting molly."

"you fucking.."

"lily"

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" i shouted, as i ran off, trying to hołd my tears back.

i ran off to the womens toilets and say there fot the whole day. i turned my phone off so sadie wouldnt text me. ive had enough of louis' bullshit.

it's been hours since i first came in and i heard the bell go off, indicating that it was lunch.

it was always packed in here during lunch, so i left almost immidiately into the fields before anyone got to see me.

i thought i got away until i saw someone familiar walking up to me as i layed on my bag with my hands rested on my head.

"hello?" the voice said.

"william?" i said in shock.

he was on my team that time we played rugby (american football) during pe, the same day i was sent to the hospital because of louis.

"what are you doing here?" i ask.

"i saw you run out of the toilets and into the field and wanted to see if you're okay!"

"oh!"

"so are you okay?"

"william i think you should go, your friends are definitely waiting for you."

"not until you tell me if your okay."

"william."

"tell me"

"i'm okay. now go"

"your not"

"william you just asked me to answer your question so i fucking did you don't know how i feel therefore you can't answer shit for me"

"your eyes are puffy"

"ok. go"

he sighs before starting again.

"are you and louis together?"

"william i don't wanna talk ab-"

"taking that as a yes, okay bye"

"wa-"

he left so quickly.

i sat in the field and finally turned my phone back on.

i received many missed calls and texts from sadie, but i didn't care.

i sat on the field with my hoodie under me and my bag on my lap.

i didn't bother eating since i cried and knew i wouldn't be able to taste anything because of my blocked nose.

it was unusual to sit in a field all alone, especially after finding out someone you truly love moved on. i felt like shit. i texted my mum, asking her to possibly pick me up, and when she agreed, i couldn't be any happier. i just stayed in the field until i saw my mums car pull up through the gate onto the field.

the engine got practically everyone's attention, it was a customised car, an old one. like from the 80s. my mother managed to get her hands into one them. i packed my stuff up and got to the car.

"what's wrong baby?" my mum asked.

"just drive, i'll tell you when we leave the school premises"

in no time my mum said "oh look, louis is running!"

"mum just drive the car"

"why?"

"drive the car NOW"

"wh- oh hi louis'!" my mum said.

"hi (mum name idk)"

"how's you and y/n"

i've had enough of louis' presence. his arms leaning on the open window just felt so uncomfortable.
—————-

a/n:
so sorry for barely updating.
this story is about the time y/n and louis met at a party.