𝗶𝗿𝗹

your pov:

i locked the door before shoving the key into my bag.

as soon as i zipped my bag up i felt louis grab my hand, which left a grin on my face.

he led me somewhere, but i isn't know where.

i packed money, my phone, earphones, sunglasses and my card for public transport, just in case.

and i was glad i packed it, since louis led me to the train station.

we went downstairs before scanning our cards and getting onto the piccadilly line which led us towards the central of london.

we settled down as we just talked.

"where are you taking me?"

"you'll see"

"come on just tell me!"

"no!"

"ughhh i hate you..."

louis let out a laugh before he looked outside, grabbed my hand and left the train, followed by me, behind him.

we walked up the stairs and scanned our cards again before leaving the station right in central london.

the river thames was in sight as well as the big ben and westminster.

we started walking and talking.

"louiiissss please just tell me where we are going!!" i said, stopping and not walking, which led to me slightly yanking louis' hand.

louis let out a giggle and eye roll before yanking me towards him, leaving me to fall into his arms.

"louis!" i let out a slight scream, leaving him to giggle.

we walked across the london bridge which felt like i was in another world.

the sun was shining, red buses everywhere, the boats on river thames swiftly swimming in top of the water, the sounds of seagulls as well as pigeons flying above us... just perfect.

we were walking towards the London Eye, which is an attraction where there is a massive circular tube with small capsules every 2 metres or so, which amounts slowly, giving you a view of London.

i gasped and jumped happily when louis was taking me to the ticket area

he bought a ticket for me as well as himself; i refused and wanted to pay but he didn't allow that, which was making me mad but i guess it's fine since it's his idea to take me here.

anyways, we waited in the line before hopping into the capsule where it was only me and him, luckily.

all the other capsules had so many people in them but we were last in line, leaving us the only ones in the capsule.

we both hopped in, our hands intertwined as the people working there closed the door.

we slowly descend into the sky, with a better view of london every second that flew by.

"it's so pretty.." i said, looking around, whilst louis was next to me with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"not as pretty as you though.." he said, causing me to blush.

"shut up" i said playfully causing him to giggle.

we were quiet as i took pictures of all the spaces around me, louis seemed very distressed.

"hey are you okay?" i asked louis.

"what- yeah!" he said, putting on a week smile.

"is something bothering you?"

we were now practically at the top of the London Eye, the highest capsule.

"yeah actually.. come here" louis said grabbing my hand and pulling me gently towards the window.

he grabbed my other arm and held it in his hands.

"i-i've been meaning to tell you this for a while.."

"just tell me louis.." i said, now running the palms of his hands with my thumbs.

he gulped before speaking again.

"okay, ever since i met you i've felt tally comfortable around you.. we had our ups and downs but for these pst like 4 months we have developed a reletionship.. that i think we should... take to the next level..."

i looked at him, speechless at what he said, my mouth wide open.

"w-will you be my girlfriend..?"

"YES YES YES LOUIS I WILL YES YES" i said, not said, probably shouting, before jumping into his hands and hugging him so tightly i was probably not letting him breathe at all.

i smelt his cologne as i hugged him, which made me so happy.

he let out a small giggle and i could tell he was happy and not so tensed up and nervous anymore.

"look and, i got you this necklace i thought you might like"

louis said, letting go off my waist and taking out a small baby blue box.

"ooo" i said grabbing it gently and opening it to reveal a beautiful necklace with a blue/ white stone:

"this is so gorgeous louis.." i said, not being able to take my eye off of it.

"let me put it on" he said, slowly taking it out as i turned around and grabbed my hair to the side so it wouldn't bother him when he puts the necklace on.

i saw his hands above my head lowering to get the necklace rest on my collarbone as he pulled it back slightly to clip the ends.

i felt his warm hand on the back of my neck, moving even more hair which i didn't notice i didn't grab.

"whoops sorry" i said blushing.

"your all good" he said, clearly focused on the clip.

"all done" he said not long after as the necklace slightly fell.

i swung my hair back.

"so you're officially my girlfriend.." he said.

"mhm.." i said, smiling widely before hugging him again.

"i'm so happy.." i said.

"i was so nervous to ask you.."

"i could tell.. you looked sooo.... nervous and tensed up"

"really? damn it! i thought i was gonna be slick!"

we both fell into laughter.

"i'm just happy that you asked."

"the end is all that matters" he said, as i agreed.

we were lowering down now and within no time the staff opened the capsule door at the back, as me and louis stepped out of the capsule back onto the brick street filled with hundreds of people..