𝗶𝗿𝗹

(reminder that this story is set in the times where covid wasn't a thing 😩👍)
your pov:

"no louis it's fine" i said, being able to fight through the tears.

he let go as he kept his hands on my shoulders, "let's go get you a drink and go back to dancing okay?" he said.

"of course" i said as he grabbed my hand and left behind millie and claire, who said they would be in the hall dancing.

louis took me to the kitchen where he got me a drink, it was a lemonade, and it was so good.

he also offered me a cake pop which i happily accepted.

"thank you louis, seriously, thank you" i said.

"for what?" he said, smiling slightly.

"for making me feel better"

"oh! of course, i'm always here, do you want to go outside for a bit to cool off? you seem quite hot" louis said as he put his hand on my burning cheek, that was red.

"yeah, i'm pretty hot." i said.

louis grabbed 3 more cake pops as i held my cake pop that i was half way through, and my lemonade as we stepped out to the garden with fairy lights.

louis led me to a like a massive swing attacked to a tree, but the swing was like those big swings, the ones the size of a mattress.

it was basically a floating bed with these pillows and everything.

i slowly made my way on it as louis did after me, as we sat opposite eachother and looked up at the stars.

"it's so beautiful, isn't it?" he said.

"it is.." i said, glaring up at the sky which was filled with stars and a bright moon.

i felt the sewing little a bit, but i didn't really bother.

i felt louis' presence right next to me as i looked at him.

he was laying his head on the pillow tin his hand just under his face, staring.

"what?" i said.

"nothing youre just really pretty.." he said, not laying his eyes off of me, as i practically could help but blush so badly.

"you're not too bad yourself.." i said as i saw a big smile grow across his face.

"want another one?" louis said as he put a cake pop close to my face.

"sure, did you make these?" i asked curiously since they were so good.

"yeah!"

"well your a good.. chef i suppose" i said as i heard him giggle.

i ate another cake pop as he ate the last 2.

we sat there silently admiring the sky.

"wanna go dance?" i said as i broke the peaceful silence.

"of course!" louis said as he got off the swing, immidiately facing me to help me up as he grabbed both of my hands and slightly lifted me.

"thanks" i said, pulling my dress down a bit.

he grabbed my hand as we walked inside.

his hand was so much bigger than mine, and so was his height, he was towering over me to the point where i am unable to touch his fluffy hair.

we went inside and heard the song "daddy issues" by the neighbourhood playing.

"shit this is my song" i said, as i let go of louis' hand and ran down the corridor as i heard him giggle.