irl

i've changed my number.

life feels so refreshing after doing so.

leaving my phone behind with all my other contacts i knew i wasn't going to call anytime soon felt like a new breath of air.

i went back to my hotel, and decided to change into my swimming suit and go to the beach. it was june anyways, so since i completely started a new life in italy, i wouldn't really miss much school in london.

i was glad to have just restarted, but i was in fear that the whole of london would be looking for me, and the airline i booked to italy would expose, and so would the hotel, telling the uk police that the girl they were looking for looks exactly the same as in my room.

maybe i should change the way i look.

i spent some time in the pool all alone.

i then reached for my towel and left, and i already knew what i want to look like. a girl with burgundy hair and longer hair. a girl with a heart faced shape and a new eyebrow shape. i knew it would change the way i'd look.

i left to get my hair done and my eyebrows threaded and i would do massages that could possibly bring my jawline out a little.

it all worked out well just before i had started my job.

*time skip to 2 months later*

it's the middle of august, and i've had a great time doing my job, enjoying the sun and learning italian. honestly, i've put so much hard work into italian that i probably know about 70% of it.

i can make a conversation with customers at my job, and my boss loves me! 

she had been telling me about getting a pay rise which would help pay of for an apartment in central rome.

i was so glad to have helped her.

i'd make conversations with her everytime no one would come into the restaurant, or when everyone was settled down to eat the pizza.

i even got the ratings up since, customers have told me how welcoming i was which helped the fame and popularity grow all over the city.

as this happened, we got over half as many customers, and my boss maria has had to hire more waitresses, which i had become great friends with and i would always go to the beach with them and spend time in fancy restaurants in the evening.

i hated not going to my job in the evening. i wish i worked more during the evening.
everyone well dressed
everyone sunburnt
the restaurant warm light surrounding us
the breeze of the air conditioner
and the smell of pizza

it was amazing

i was glad to have worked on a friday evening in the restaurant. my favourite day of the week, because my friend who is a waitress too would always drop me off to my hotel. we were so close that she had even offered me to live with her.

but i didn't want to take up space or just interrupt her privacy, so i declined the offer and explained how i've always wanted an apartment here in rome since i was a child. she respected my opinion, but always invited me over. she was welcoming.

anyways, back to the friday evening job.
i had been working really hard in the restaurant with many orders and people coming in.

"hiya what can i get for ya?" i asked to the group of girls who had come into the restaurant.

"hi what can i order for you?" i said to a family

"good evening what can i do to help ?" i said to the couple

the list went on and on.

"hi what can i do for you?" i said to some boys who had just come, i didn't really pay much attention at this point since, you know, i was pretty tired.

"can i get the margarita?" one boy said. "and coke."

this order had reminded me of louis...

"sure!" i said, writing down the boys order.

"you're voice is nice" i said.

"well thank y- Y/N?"

i look at the boy and see louis.

i gasp before dropping my pen and paper and running off into the kitchen.