𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗴𝗰 & 𝗶𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁

tw: fighting

your pov:
everyone was looking at me, practically shocked, but i didn't understand why louis was uncertainly mad?

like, i could tell, this man was eyeing me down and giving me a death stare as everyone one else was practically scared.

i was striker/ shooter (idk the positions lol)

and yet, without a doubt, louis was a defender.

the whistle went off as i started with some guy on my team, i threw the ball to him when we were getting closer to louis, not that i was scared, but i knew i wasn't going to beat this 6 foot tall, strong, man.

the guy ended up throwing it back to me, for no ducking reason, he got too scared because someone was literally 7 meters away and he couldn't scored.

but anyways, i knew i was fucked, louis was going to best me and make me look like i can't play.

in addition to that, this man is mad because i attacked a team member of his.

i ran with the ball as louis practically slide tackled me, harshly.

like, harshly.

i dropped the ball as i heard the whistle go off and louis let go, basically dropping me to the ground.

i felt like my hip bones broke.

i fell to the ground in pain as i rolled up to a ball.

"LOUIS" ms brown shouted.

"what she attacked evie!"

"no i didn't it was literally a slide tac-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" louis shouted at me, leaving me shocked.

this precious, polite man from the party is completely different in school...

"MR PARTRIDGE DONT YOU DARE USE SWEARING WORDS, DETENTION" ms brown shouted.

not only was i pisses but i was mad too, at louis..

ms brown came to me.

"okay let's get you up and to the medical room" she said.

everyone went quiet as all everyone heard was my painful panting.

i was about to cuss, but i caught myself when i stood to my feet, with ms brown helping me and william coming over to help

"can you stan-" ms brown said as she let go and so did louis.

i dropped back to the ground.

"FUCK" i said, basically unable to control my words because of the pain.

"sorry for swearing" i said with a shaky voice, as the pain got worse.

i noticed louis was now regretting what he done and covering him mouth in shock.

"william and john, take lilly to the medical please" the teacher said as the boys took my hand and swinged them over their shoulders.

louis' pov:

i was so mad to see lilly attack evie.

i got really overprotective over evie.

but i regretted hurting lilly, she was unable to walk, and i couldn't have cussed her out..