𝗶𝗿𝗹

louis' pov:

i tensed up, getting ready for the words issie was about to say.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" issie said, clearly annoyed.

"i didn't mean t-"

"yes the fuck you did, YOU GOT ON WITH A COMPLETELY OTHER GIRL YOU KNOW OUR FAMILY HATES!"

"issie-"

"DONT FUCKING INTERRUPT ME."

"sorry"

i sat there, completely regretting everything i have done, as i was lectured by issie.

"remember all the shit evie has done to you?! how she literally ruined your mental health, yet you go back to her?"

"your right." i said.

"oh i'm right now?"

"yes."

"well then why don't you go ahead, break up with that bitch and apologise to lilly! right now, call evie, tell her your over, and call lilly and apologise."

issie watched as i took my phone out of my pocket, dialled evie and put the phone to my ear.

"hey babe" i heard her voice speak through the microphone.

"hi um-"

"what's wrong?"

"we're over"

"what do you-"

"listen, i can't be with you, i've realised all the shit that has happened before with me and you, and how shit you treated me, so no, we're over." i ended the call before evie could say anything else.

"alright, now call lilly" issie said.

"okay can i say something?" i asked.

"hurry."

"what if evie will start spreading rumours like she don't before just because i broke up with her?"

"listen if she will do that, then i will protect you."

"oh okay" i said, before dialling lilly.

your pov:

me and millie were taking our masks off and cleaning our faces.

just in that time, my phone started ringing.

i nearly got a heart attack when i saw louis' name pop up.

louis
is calling...

accept       answer

"quickly millie, which one do i pick?"

"just answer! see what he says."

"what if he's ma-"

before i could finish my sentence, millie pressed the accept button before rushing out of the bathroom and closing the door, to give me privacy.

"hey lilly.." i heard louis' deep, british accent speak through the voice.

i stated quiet, not wanting to talk to the guy that has treated me badly.

"listen, i know you're definitely mad at me, which is completely understandable, but i've had a talk with issie, and i realised how badly i have treated you, and how unhappy i must've made you, so, i broke up with evie, just so i can have another chance to be your friend, it's all up to you, i understand if you choose not to talk to me anymore.."