irl

y/n pov:

i can't remember anything that happened as i woke up from a hospital bed, with doctors around me.

cheering and joy fills the room when they see me conscious.

"y/n you have had an awful concussion and we feared that you may have been put into a coma. but luckily that isn't the case!"

"that's.....amazing. what happened to me though?"

"a man harassed you and punched you in the face 2 times in the alleyways of rome, have you known the man.?"

"lou?"

"excuse me?"

"oh, louis. louis partridge."

"yes, records show hes on a vacation since he doesn't have citizenship. this means that you will be going into court to investigate this case further, and luckily with this incident, we have provided you with a lawyer"

"that's great" i said.

"when can i leave?"

"at the end of the day"

"okay"

time skip to court. (you just left the hospital, went home and took a shower before getting ready to go to court)

you have just arrived at court with the lawyer you met. you also have seen louis wearing a suit, handcuffed with many security guards around you. you don't even dare to look at him after seeing him once.

"your honour; i am here today to defend louis partridge, and his actions. as his actions have been awful, there was a reason. y/n has escaped the yk to live another life, this out so much pressure on louis, as they were dating. no one should go through the distress louis has been through. the whole of london has been searching for y/n. and for louis to find y/n working at a pizzeria, is awful. she dumped her whole life to live in another country."

i gave a dirty look to the lawyer of louis, and my lawyer stepped up. i was scared this lawyer would be awful since the hospital provided me with one.

"judge Mark, i am here today to speak on behalf of y/n. although Louis' lawyer has stated a decent point, i believe that it is up to y/n whether or not they should leave the country. y/n has told me she has been put under pressure too much, and it didn't do any good to her mental health. she decided to move to rome as a way of escaping distress and fulfilling her dreams. as louis' lawyer spoke about louis dating y/n, y/n has, many times, told louis to move on as they have broke up, but louis has obsessed over-"

"that's not true!" louis shouted

"HEY. LOUIS. SIT DOWN AT THIS MOMENT!" the judge spoke.

"as i was saying, louis has obsessed over y/n too much to the point where she was unable to handle it. how would you feel if someone would put you under such pressure just because they wanted to be with you? and imagine being in y/ns boots.. having to move to a completely different country..."

court has finished, and now we are getting to the part where louis gets to know his sentence.

"one...."

will the judge say... one day? one hour? one year?

"day."

i shoot my eyes at louis as he breathes out in relief.

"louis partridge, would you like to say any last words to y/n before you leave?"

"no."

my eyes fill with shock, didnt he want to apologise? i was in shock that he didn't regret anything, oh boy the next few months are going to be interesting.

i leave court and have a suprise at my apartment door.

a bouquet of flowers and a note on the side,

"so sorry for what has happened, here's some flowers to cheer you up, maria :)"

a smile immediately formed on my face, a mix of so many flowers including my favourite, hyacinths.

they smelled absolutely gorgeous, when i got into my apartment , i placed them in a vase in the middle of the kitchen island.

i took a warm bath with a glass of wine, and settled for about an hour, before getting to bed.

i fell asleep so quickly, an adventurous day, i'll tell you that, but it will get more interesting when louis will be released in about 22 hours.