𝗶𝗿𝗹

your pov:

obviously louis didn't give a fuck and took off his jumper, revealing a white shirt he had under.

"louis, please.." i said trying to tug it down.

"you can't be cold"

"YOU can't be cold either lou!"

"did you just-"

"no no i didn't"

"YOU JUST CALLED ME LOU"

i covered my face in embarrassment.

"we're giving eachother nicknames now huh?"

"louis no"

"awww don't worry lilly i heard you the first time"

"i literally wanna run away from you louis"

"why? are you embarrassed?" louis said now kneeling down to me sitting on the bench and tugging on my wrists to try revealing my blushed face.

"louis!" i snapped, leaving him shocked.

"sorry" i said almost immediately.

"it's fine, but please put on my jumper"

"no"

louis took off his jumper.

"what the fuck i said no"

"i don't care! you put on this jumper and not complain." louis snapped

he left me shocked as he threw the jumper at me quite violently, as i followed on and put the jumper on.

"cmon let's go home then."

i stood up as we walked towards our house.

his white shirt waving in the wind that has gotten harsher by seconds.

i knew he was cold, he had goosebumps and i had to do something about it.

i hugged him whilst we were walking, and rubbed one side of his arm.

i saw him smile as we walked, him getting closer to my warmth.

"i don't need your jumper-"

"just keep it on until we get to your house"

"i hate you"

"i know you love me"

my eyes widened as i tried hiding my smile, luckily being able to hide it.

"alright don't be too full of yourself partridge"

"whatever"

we walked home in comfortable silence, louis starting a conversation every once in a while.

i finally got to my house, as louis led me all the way to the door.

i opened it with the key i had and before entering, i realised that i had louis' jumper on, and so i quickly took it off so he could put it on, not being cold.

"thank you louis."

"of course!"

i hug him quickly and let him leave.

i close the door behind me as i quickly greet my parents and then go upstairs.

4 months later:

it's been nearly four months since i saw louis with evie, but we haven't argued since, and louis hasn't talked to evie at all.

our reletionship has gotten so much better, and all my friends have been complaining thag i kept hanging out with louis but not them, which is understandable but they never even invite me to stuff, so what's the point.