"Yes..when a superior monk get's the order from The Lord to get back from his place then only a new superior monk is choosed" he continues..." you may think now by how is this done? Well the superior monk take test of the other higer level monks like us and choose the next superior monk" he ended.

"So you are a higher monk?" Devesh asked.

"Yes..I'm here for the beginning of my life as my father worked here" he says.

"Nd your mother?" Mallika questions.

"She died after giving me birth" the monk said and looked down.

"We are sorry to hear that" Kartikey comforts and the monk looked at him.

The minute he saw him his eyes widen. He stopped walking as well as others too stoped.

Kartikey looked at him nervously, "you are here?" The monk says in disbelief.

Everyone puzzles.

The monk sighs.

"I think Mr.Wunhoo had seen something" Mr.Kinhyuk said.

"Wunhoo?" Kinshuk turned towards Mr.Kinhyuk.

"Mr.Wunhoo can see future" Mr.Kinhyuk whispered.

"Not future" Mr.Wunhoo interrupts

"I can only get a sign..as future is something which can be changed by the human deeds. No one can know someone's future except for the vast nature itself." He explains.

Others while listening him has already started to admire him and his words.

As they stand infront of the main temple. Mr.Wunhoo asked the others to go inside and see whike he want to talk with Kartikey.

Others went and there stand Kartikey and Mr.Wunhoo at front of the temple.

"Kartikey...you are a bright person. You have a lot of stamina in you. I surely can't see future but i can surely understand which person is more capable to hold on things. And i found you." Mr.Wunhoo started.

"I didn't understand sir" Kartikey query.

"Let me elucidate too you...." Wunhoo sighed..." look Kartikey as from my far sight i can say you guys have gone over many things. Also by time you have accept your past but still didn't came out of it." Mr.Wunhoo looked at Kartikey.

Kartikey nods.

Wunhoo smiles weakly and continues, "and now i won't suggest you all to get out from it. Cause now the track is gonna change. Not only many revelation are coming but, sorrow, tears nd many things coming which will lead you all a long way to meet the truth but the ending may not be happy. There will be sacrifice." He said looking deep into Kartikey.

Kartikey gulps he couldn't analyse properly what Mr.Wunhoo said. But he can understand now things will change.

"I understand what you mean tho...but when are these gonna happen?" Kartikey asks in shaky voice.

"You never know...maybe it had already started" Mr.Wunhoo shrugs off his shoulder.

Kartikey looked at the temple they came the other side while talking and Kartikey saw his sister coming down the steps her silk hair floating and a beautiful smile shining. He don't know why he just feels to go nd hug her and never let her go from his embrace.

Kartikey leaves a deep sigh and looked at Mr.Wunhoo who nodded at him nd he did the same.

Kartikey took a step forward thinking something when Mr.Wunhoo, "yes it's possible..." said and Kartikey widen his eyes thinkin how he read his mind but was sure he can do it.

"You bullshit! Little punk! I literally torture you every day and still you are at my place!" The old man shouted with a leather belt in his hand.

"This shamless bastard is just here for our money and nothing!" Another old lady shouted with a broken rod in her hand.

And a small kid of 10yrs was sitting at the middle of the room controlling his tears tho water automatically falls streams down after a point. His hands and legs got mark of belt nd a broken piece of rod fallen at ground. No doubt the couple hit the little boy so badly that he can't even move.

The couple cursed him for the more 10 minutes and left leaving the boy half dead.

The boy's eyes was getting teary again and as he fall unconscious he could only see his brother coming to him and took him in his arms.

"Sumedh chai yeh coffee?" Basant asked as Sumedh snapped out from his dizziness.

"Hmm..I'll prefer strong coffee now" he said.

"Hmm..."

After some minutes two strong coffees were ready and served.

"Basant as i remember you don't have strong coffee much...why today?" Sumedh asked as he took a sip.

Basant said after he had his sip, "nothing precisely"

"You don't have to drink this for me you know?" Sumedh says as he looked at Basant.

Basant from the corner can see Sumedh smirking he coughs, " well I'm not" he pouts like a kid.

Sumedh chuckles.

He put the coffee down on tabel and hugs Basant. Basant melts and hugged him too.

"Hamesha mere liye yeh saab karne ki zarrort nai hai" Sumedh says in a low voice.

"Ese kese? Bhai hu tumhara apne anuj ka dhyan toh rakhna he hai" Basant says as he took another sip.

Sumedh looked down and chuckles.

"In future maybe you have to do many things for me" Sumedh said still looking down.

"Just put it on me" Basant says as he put his hands on Sumedh's shoulder.

____________________________________________

What was Mr.Wunhoo talking about?

And What Sumedh means?

Why did it says the ending will not be happy "maybe" ?

Let me know your thoughts.

And hope you like the update.

See you in next chapter,
@/beatking_kai 🍒