Chapter 19 All Grown Up-private

Start from the beginning

"Are you not used to seeing naked men, anymore? Don't tell me you've gone civil on me."

"Not like this," he whispered. He peered up at me and let out a deep breath. "But it's what I want."

I kissed him hard, lifting the boy off the ground. Shiloh kissed me back. It was clumsy and unsure, but it had the same passion. I already knew one day I would miss these unsure kisses.

Climbing into the tub, I help Shiloh in and situations him so he was straddling me. He placed his head on my shoulder. I used my foot to turn off the water, once it had reached the desired depth. We sat for awhile, just laying there together.

My hand started to wander down his back. He tensed a little when it neared his ass.

"I'll go slow. Just a little prep work before we moved to the bed."

Shiloh nodded and gave me a light peck on the lips. I wanted more than that. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He panicked for a minute, since this was the first time I had kissed him this way, before settling in. He even tried to do it back, which I found to be quite hot. A sub with initiative, Shiloh really had become a man on me.

The kissing continued as I circled my finger around his hole. After a while, to let him get used to the feeling, I pressed a finger inside.

Shiloh grunted and collapsed on my chest. "It's weird."

"I'll make it feel good." I worked my finger inside him, taking into account all of Daven's tips. As awkward as the conversation had been, I was glad he had shared his knowledge with me. Shiloh and I were going to figure everything out, together.

His breath caught. "There."

"You feel it."

He nodded, biting his lip.

"You want to move to the bed?"

Shiloh nodded.

We climbed out of the tub. Shiloh was bright red. From both of our erection in plain sight, he couldn't have been more embarrassed. Once dried off, I took his hand and led him to the bed. A honeymooners basket was sitting in the center of it. I moved it to one of the bedside tables.

Grabbing his waist, I lifted him up and set him down in the middle. His breath was heavy when I crawled on top of him.

He traced the remains of the faded scar. It was nearly gone. I barely had found him in time before my mark left his skin. I kissed the area and left a travel up his neck to his lips. I went back to stretching him while grinding our lengths together. By the sounds he was making, the sub couldn't deny he felt good.

"So indecent," I teased. "I always thought you were so innocent. Now look at you." I grabbed his erection and gave it a few good strokes."

"Don't," he said with a pout.

I kissed his forehead. "I'm teasing. Nothing I do could ever taint this body." I sat up and scanned his torso. "You'll always remain perfect." I grabbed the basket handle and ripped open the plastic. Taking out the lube, I squirted some in my hand. I rubbed it over my cock, and applied some to his ass.

"Do you think you're ready, or do you want me to prep you more?"

Shiloh opened up his legs for to me. "I want it. I want to be your mate."

It put a smile on my face. Leaning down, I kissed him. "You will be. No one else can be, but you." I lined us up and very slowly pushed forward.

Shiloh gasped and tears formed in his eyes.