~Book 6 of the Demon Series
Three years, and Ranger has nothing. Not even a trail to follow. He’s wandering blind in rogue territory in search of two wolves lost among the hundred of others that have gone missing.
Midfield doesn't even know anything about the underground organization that has been attacking pack and stealing members. They’re too busy hunting down the traitors in their own ranks to help Ranger find the small remains of Hidden Peak.
Time is running down, though.
West’s bloodline is very appealing to the higher up in the organization, and Shiloh is even more appealing to any dominant looking for a male mate. The sub can only hide for so long, and West can’t fight them off forever.
Ranger better hurry, because he doesn’t have another year to look before he loses them both.
~~Reading guide for the series on my profile~~
- Chapter 1: To Hate the Sun
- Chapter 2: Wrong One
- Chapter 3 Headquarters
- Chapter 4: One of Rogues
- Chapter 5: Barely Above a Sub
- Chapter 6: Replacement
- Chapter 7: Sons of Rogues
- Chapter 8 Must be a Sub Thing
- Chapter 9: Part of the Pack
- Chapter 10: New Bonds
- Chapter 11: Whatever You Say
- Chapter 12: Midfield's Special Units
- Chapter 13: Fur Fetish
- Chapter 14: Don't Kill Him
- Chapter 15: Interrogation
- Chapter 16: Breaking Point
- Chapter 17: A Phone Call
- Chapter 18: Safe in His Arms
- Chapter 19: All Grown Up
- Chapter 20: Aden
- Chapter 21: Learning the Hard Way
- Chapter 22: Gorgeous
- Chapter 23: Mating Dynamics
- Chapter 24: Clever or Childish
- Chapter 25: Tormenting the Subs
- Chapter 26: Me or Them
- Chapter 27: A Lingering Scent
- Chapter 28: Call Disconnected
- Chapter 29: The Chase
- Chapter 30: The Decision