Kiss it Better

Começar do início

Faith was always like a mother-friend to me and was overprotective when it came to me. It took her a long time to forgive Mitchell for the accident and even though I never blamed him for what happened, she did and held a grudge until Owen explained the entire situation to her.

Owen looked at me knowingly, "Be specific with your words, Mils. From how collected you are, I take it Mitch has shown you his other side, huh?"

"What side?" Faith looked utterly confused.

I took in a breath, "Mitch can be a kinky bastard, shall I elaborate further?"

A bright crimson crept up to Faith's cheeks and she was at a loss of words for a moment, "Oh... you mean... he..."

Owen smirked and leaned into Faith, "I'm willing to have an in-depth show and tell if you wish."

"Right," I drawled, "maybe it's time I hang up and check on my patient."

Faith shoved Owen off and the three of us spoke for a while longer. I laughed, rolled my eyes, and smiled throughout our conversation. Faith swooned when I informed her about the presents Mitch had gotten me and she looked like a little kitten with doe-eyes when I showed her the bracelet with significant charms. Owen looked like a proud dad when he heard how well Mitchell treated me. As we spoke, I realized what a long way we'd come from the frat party to our many arguments and fights which made Owen and Faith feel like parents to a huge fallout and now to all of us being happy.

"Enjoy the rest of your trip and send loads of pictures," Faith smiled widely.

"Yeah, and if Mitch pisses you off, knock him in the balls again," Owen teased before we hung up.

I watched a little television afterward and not long after, I heard footsteps enter the room. I glanced over my shoulder and watched as Mitchell rubbed his eyes and made his way over to me. A smile automatically crept onto my face, I actually missed him while he was asleep.

Mitchell plopped himself on the couch, pulled me closer, and kissed my cheek, "The bed is too big and lonely without you," he sleepily mumbled as he pulled me to his chest.

I pressed a kiss over his bare chest, "I missed you too."

Mitchell wrapped his arms tighter around me, snuggled his nose in my hair, and inhaled deeply, "You smell good," he murmured before he asked in an extra husky voice, "Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"I enjoyed the peace and quiet," I teased.

"Hmm-mm," Mitchell's chest vibrated as he hummed, "Fine but you know that just means I'll have more energy tonight."

I removed my head off his chest and looked at him with a mischievous grin, "Is that so?"

Mitchell gripped my chin and placed a firm yet loving kiss over my lips, "You better energize because I plan to keep you awake all night."

My smile dropped and I looked at him with concern, "How are you feeling?"

Mitchell tucked my hair behind my ears and gazed lovingly into my eyes, "How do you say it? Perfecto."

I offered a small smile, "Are you sure? I hit you pretty hard."

Mitchell shook his head, "You got me harder the last time."

Don't say it, Mila, don't say it.

"I thought I get you hard all the time?" I arched a brow.

Mitchell sighed, tugged on my bottom lip with his thumb, and lowered his gaze to my parted lips, "This mouth..."

I grabbed his hand, pulled it away, and looked at him seriously, "I'm not kidding, are you sure you're alright?"