FunFred Headcanons/Scenarios!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GRAPHIC NOVVEEELL XD
Here's some headcanons or scenarios-I honestly don't know anymore-with Funtime Freddy from Sister Location, Count the Ways, Molten Freddy, The Fourth Closet, and FNaF VR. I swear there are just as many Funtime Freddys that there are versions of Springbonnie (not counting the AR skins)
~Sister location~
How did you meet?
You met Freddy in the Breaker Room. He jumpscared you, but after telling him you only wanted to help, Funtime Freddy let you stay in the Breaker Room. He didn't want to take chances with the others, so he just hid you there. Of course you would want to leave, but you wanted to help Freddy escape since he helped you to stay safe from the others.
Dynamic?
To your surprise, Funtime Freddy's the more flustered one, since he isn't used to his own emotions. You usually have to pull him out of his shell.
Expressing love?
Freddy's usually all just making sure he doesn't get in your space, so it's mostly compliments and him trying to be polite. But when he does come out of his shell, it's all just simply hugs and short snuggles from there.
Who makes the first move?
Once again, you are surprisingly, the more dominant one in the relationship. As in, you would be more likely to make the first move. Freddy is practically wrapped around your thumb and would go head over heels for you. If you do as much as kiss him on the cheek, he'd go into a little trance where you'd have to wake him up.
You two are alone in a room. What do you do?
Let's just say BonBon locked you two in a room together for 24 hours. Freddy, like the goofy oaf that he is, wouldn't really like the silence. At all. So he'd start talking and telling jokes to fill the silence, hopefully with your laughter.
If you were hanging out with another guy?
If you two were ever outside the Breaker Room, probably at a birthday party of some sort, and you met this cute guy who started flirting with you-
Freddy probably wouldn't catch on at that moment, but he will later on. And he'll start getting all nervous about you being around other people and would eventually start to be more protective of you.
When you get scared?
Freddy absolutely hates it when you're scared. Cue the jumpscare when you met him in the Breaker Room. He goes into panic mode trying to comfort you, but really, all you need is for him to be there for you. Which he always will be~

~Count the Ways~
How did you meet?
Freddy was auctioned off at the salvage yard to your family. You had no idea why they even wanted this big thing but they said it looked "cool" and "interesting" so whatever. One day you went down to the garage where it was kept and Funtime Freddy did manage to capture you in his stomach cavity. But let's just say, after seeing you, he had a change of heart and let you go.
No one would believe you about a living animatronic anyway..
Dynamic?
He is a wee bit yandere, but it's more of "FunFred being annoying but every once in a while he'll say something that actually scares the crap out of ya". He will threaten people, but most of the time he knows he can't do anything about it. Cause he can't be noticed. And blood's hard to get off without you noticing anyway. The bear's afraid of losing you.
Expressing love?
You are now Funtime Freddy's new comfort pillow. He'll randomly walk up to you at random times and hug you out of nowhere and start to cuddle you. Standing up making lunch? Not safe. Talking on the phone? Not as safe. Chillaxing on the couch or laying down in bed? Most definitely not safe. It's only things like burying his face in your neck and massaging your arm and stuff like that so don't comment anything like-
Who makes the first move?
FunFred is always the first to start something and there's nothing you can do about it.
You two are alone in a room. What do you do?
Depends. Are you stuck? Did Funtime Freddy lock you both down there? Did someone else lock it on accident? Or are you two just randomly alone? Same response to each of those, FunFred holds onto his teddy bear-you-protectively. He will most definitely take advantage of the time alone. No way is he letting you out of his sight.
If you were hanging out with another guy?
If it's a light friendly conversation, Freddy would be able to tell. But if it went a wee bit too far as to the guy flirting, that's when the alarm goes off. Either he approaches the guy up front and indirectly threatens him, or he does threaten him from afar. Then you'll have to deal with Freddy going off about ways he'd like to kill the guy you were talking to.
When you get scared?
Funtime Freddy thinks it's rather adorable when you get scared, and he'll gladly let you hold onto him until you've calmed down. Except you really should be scared that afterwards he just doesn't let go.