Chapter 6-Research

A/N: sorry this chapter kinda sucks i haven't been updating this but don't worry next chapter should be a lot better!

"Y/N, why are you so glum this morning?"

You were snapped out of your trance by your mom's question.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" You replied sheepishly.

She sighed. "Ever since you got out of bed, you've been really...spaced out. Anything bothering you?"

"Well..." you scratched the back of your head.

"Is it a boy??" Your dad jumped in suddenly, half serious. Your face heated up flustered and you turned to him.

"DAD!!"

"Robert, not now." Your dad put his hands up and walked away. "Ok, so what is it that's bothering you, sweetie?" Your mom asked again. It was hard to lie to your mom. You knew she only wanted what's best for you. But at the moment, what was best for you was for your parents not to think you were crazy. Don't forget, Freddy's supposed to be a surprise! The back of your head chimed in. Yeah, but a good or a bad one?

"Um...I dunno, it might be the homework we've been getting lately." Great, pulling the "too much homework" card.

"Oh, well. You know, you have a lot of time throughout the day to get these things done. Maybe you should try to use that time more wisely?" Your mom suggested. You nodded, looking down. Both in regret of lying to her and in the honest truth that you were stressed by that as well. And you have been spending too much time messing around on YouTube. "Um, is there anything else? You know you can tell me and dad anything, right?"

Yeah, but not this situation in particular. I don't want you guys thinking the school's putting stuff in our lunches to get us high or something.

You giggled at the thought.

"Ohh, so it is a boy?"

"What-NO-MOM!!" You yelled.

"I KNEW IT!!" Your dad strutted back into the room, catching you off guard. Both you and your mom were cracking up.

"No, no. But seriously, mom. No boy in my school isn't not idiotic enough for me to even talk to." You defended.

"Ok, ok. Now go do something else. You've been sulking at the table since you cleared your bowl." So you got up and headed over to your room. It was 10:30 in the morning. The morning you woke up in bed wondering if the night before had all been a dream. But you didn't remember tucking yourself in bed.

"Hey, mom?" You said. She stopped and turned to you. "Did you guys tuck me in last night?"

"Um..no? We just assumed you fell asleep there." She said.

"Oh, yeah! That's what happened." You kept a smile up so it wouldn't look suspicious. Your mom walked out of the room and you sat back in your chair.

Dang it!! It would have been a good counter to the talking animatronic acting like a grandpa who wants his grandkids to visit more often. Which made you wonder how old that thing even is...might do some research on that later.

You could have fallen asleep on your own, but the night before was just all too real. There was no dreamy haze lingering in those memories. Unlike a dream, you could still remember the metallic smell, the rusted feeling of wires cuffed onto your wrists. The sound of that dreaded bear's laughter. It wasn't enough to scar you for life, but maybe for the weekend.

Sitting in your bed again, you pulled up your laptop and searched in, "Circus Baby's Pizza World". The results were...shocking. The first thing that popped up was a YouTube video of one of the animatronics' performances. But the clickbait was filled with..some disturbing gore. But it was YouTube. Clickbait is always highly over exaggerated. Wait isn't that stuff usually restricted?? You shrugged it off and scrolled down the videos section and saw a bunch of websites and news articles, advertisements and theories about the "Fazbear Franchise".

You ended up clicking on multiple news articles. Surprisingly, not all of them were bad. Half were focused on how Fazbear Entertainment had skyrocketed in the 80s and, set aside from the company's dark past, was still in action. But the other half confirmed what Freddy explained to you last night.

"Circus Baby's Pizza World closed down less than three months in business..?" You read aloud. All the articles had one common story; children disappearing, creepy animatronics with high tech software and interesting design choices...and a certain animatronic that went unnamed that was responsible for critically injuring a 10 year old boy. You gasped at the old photos. The accident took place over 10 years ago...in 2002 (2002 RANDOMLY PLAYS ON MY RADIO XD)

(Yeah also this story is taking place in like, 2016. Yup. UWU)

You thought you'd seen enough of Fazbear Entertainment for one day, and you definitely did not want to see the actual video of Freddy hurting that kid, but-

WAIT. I've got to see this.

You clicked on another video below that was another piece of footage, from what you could tell. It was pretty blurry, too.

"Stage Test 1. Here we go." The recording said. You saw the familiar pink and white bear on stage, with his new and improved "hand puppet Bonnie" waving to everyone. It was just the normal stuff, like making sure they moved properly to the sides and their mouths stayed intact. Pretty boring stuff. The recording switched over to the next day, where you saw Freddy, Bonnie and a white and pink fox performing on stage. You could hear Freddy talking in that maniacal voice of his.

"Hey, Bonbon, I think that's the birthday boy over there! We should give him a surprise!" He laughed. You saw some of the parents get a little nervous when he started talking, which kind of surprised you. Well, not really. You felt the exact same way.

"Mmm..nope! Nobody's here!" The puppet said. Freddy turned to the puppet and they began bantering back and forth. The kids seemed to really enjoy it, especially when Foxy would jump in from time to time. At the very end of the clip, only 1 second towards the end, you heard someone yell, "There is not a chance that I'm interested in this bear!" (If you recognize this line I have serious respect for you XD)

You would've spit out your water if you had any. Instead you laid on your side laughing. By the time you calmed down, your stomach was sore from all the laughter. Cody came in to see what was so funny, but you shooed him away saying it was Haikyuu. That excuse always worked to scare him off.

What made it so funny was both, based on your talk last night, you knew that Freddy probably had to hear this while being conscious, and the fact that someone actually said that. You couldn't imagine being in the crowd and out of nowhere someone yells that for all to hear. Or just being that person. Maybe they were dared to say that? Yeah, sounds like something they'd be forced to do. You chuckled. Then a thought came to you.

Would I even say that? Your cheeks heated up for a second. Intrusive thoughts....you slapped your hand to your forehead and groaned. NO. He'd threatened to KILL you!! You didn't like him in the slightest, and even if you did....

"....there isn't a chance I am interested in that bear!" You yelled/whispered. Then you realized what you said, and facepalmed again.

Wha-WHAT?! AJDKWEOEG

Over 500 FLIPPING VIEWS?!! You guys are awesome 🥰

Also the classic "is it a boy?" Thing comes from my dad WAY too often LOL

(Hey also mayyybe a face reveal at 1k if we can get there?? If Wattpad finally lets me add images that is..)