Things Mando Hates

- People who won't shut up, even if he tells them to. Defying his request for the gift of quiet isn't bravery. He thinks being swallowed by silence is braver than trying to fill it and failing.

- Other people trying to make a move on you. Especially bounties. That just pisses him off. You're his, and no one elses. He'd like it to stay that way, and if anyone means harm to you, that means they mean harm to him too.

- People hurting the kid. This is basically the same as people hurting you; they'll be dead or at least injured before they know it, and anyway, the Way says he's got to take care of Grogu, so he does. (The Way doesn't say take care of you - he hasn't asked to marry you just yet, but his heart definitely demands you to be in good health).

- Moff Gideon. Moff Gideon tried to A) hurt the kid and do all sorts of weird science experiments with him, and B) tried to kidnap you as a 'bargaining tool' to get Grogu (obviously that didn't work because firstly Mando exists and secondly you kind of know how to fight).

- The client. Imps. Especially Moff Gideon. People who try to hurt his loved ones. Yes, he loves you.

- Bounties which seem to think that he's gullible enough to let them escape. His head may be surrounded by tin, but it sure isn't hollow.

- Dark troopers. Let's just say that time he got punched in the face repeatedly is not leaving him any time soon.

- His exes. They seem so dirty, inside and outside, compared to you. He doesn't even like seeing you and one of his exes in the room together, because it reminds him of his dark past which you, and only you, can, and did, save him from.

- Greef Karga. Sort of. Okay, he just dislikes Karga. But every time Mando goes into the cantina with you, he strongly dislikes the way Greef never fails to ask you to drink with him or the way Greef mostly just speaks to you to give himself an excuse to stare, even though Mando is the hunter between the two of you. Oh, and Mando will never, ever, ever forget the time Greef said that everyone in the room, including himself, would fuck you if Mando wasn't by your side. Although, Greef did stop speaking rather abruptly when Mando sat up a little straighter and very unsubtly slid a hand onto your upper thigh.

- Jawas. They're so pesky, aren't they? I mean, this meme tells the absolute truth:

 They're so pesky, aren't they? I mean, this meme tells the absolute truth:

- Me, probably, if he read this.